What would be the best Killer duo in a 2v8 Match?
Pick your Poison!
Pick your Poison!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I wasn't choosing out of that list, pretty much Legion and anyone else.
The kill rates would be... exceptionally high. Everybody would suicide on hook LMAO
Where is Team OVERPOWERED: Nurse x Blight?
I think the debuff killers will be valuable. Sick/mad survivors are wasier to find. Static blast is a boon for nurse ;)
Obviously 2 high tiers perform well, but theres no synergy when they dont influence each others chases.
oh god please no
team HOSPITAL ooh thats an insta kill
but i wanna see bubba and dredge the 2 that k1ll with lockers
The Blood Hoarders: Oni and Plague
I honestly think Singularity x Skull Merchant would be even worse than Knight x Skull Merchant.
Or even worse: if two Skull Merchants could tag-team...
I think reeling them in with slinger just for Bubba to use the sweep would be very op and fun.
Team DC just because people actually DC when you play them... Team DC can also include legion...
I was looking for the option of SM and her drones. Knight is a good second choice.
If Wesker could grab people infected by nem infection that would be freaking nuts