Gotta love how he encourages you to commit suicide and then has the nerve to call you the pathetic one. It's sad how people forget that they're talking to another human being.
@Aven_Fallen said:
And now?
Do you want to cuddle because of those bad words?
Simply, ignore them and move on. btw. is it kinda childish to go like "You used DS, so I facecamp you"..."Mooooom! He hit me first".
As for this, I have to disagree. This kind of behavior is absolutely unacceptable and this person should be banned. I understand that trash talk comes with online games, but a line should be drawn somewhere and encouraging someone to commit suicide has crossed it. Allowing this will only make the toxicity worse.
I don't know why you've bookmarked his account to test bans.
Its possible it'll be his first time which will make it a temp in game ban, and it wont show on his profile, it'll have to be a certain amount of bans for it to be a full game ban. =/
I’m glad that I’m on PS4. If he had put that into messages, he would not only be immediately banned, but Sony also turns it over to the authorities. It doesn’t matter if it’s only said in spite, or not, a threat is a threat, and you deserve whatever comes out of it.
As for slugging, if a killer wants to slug, go for it. If the survivors don’t counter it, then you win. If they do, you lose. The only time I slug is if there is only 1 survivor standing, and I want to prevent him/her from getting the hatch, or there are so many around me, that I can easily slug them with very little effort. Believe it or not, but the latter happens more often than you think.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And now?
Do you want to cuddle because of those bad words?
Simply, ignore them and move on. btw. is it kinda childish to go like "You used DS, so I facecamp you"..."Mooooom! He hit me first".
Gotta love how he encourages you to commit suicide and then has the nerve to call you the pathetic one. It's sad how people forget that they're talking to another human being.
As for this, I have to disagree. This kind of behavior is absolutely unacceptable and this person should be banned. I understand that trash talk comes with online games, but a line should be drawn somewhere and encouraging someone to commit suicide has crossed it. Allowing this will only make the toxicity worse.
RePORtEd
Technically, I hit him first, twice.
"DS = slug/camp" is pretty petty on your part. But that other guy is out of line.
I don't know why you've bookmarked his account to test bans.
Its possible it'll be his first time which will make it a temp in game ban, and it wont show on his profile, it'll have to be a certain amount of bans for it to be a full game ban. =/
I’m glad that I’m on PS4. If he had put that into messages, he would not only be immediately banned, but Sony also turns it over to the authorities. It doesn’t matter if it’s only said in spite, or not, a threat is a threat, and you deserve whatever comes out of it.
As for slugging, if a killer wants to slug, go for it. If the survivors don’t counter it, then you win. If they do, you lose. The only time I slug is if there is only 1 survivor standing, and I want to prevent him/her from getting the hatch, or there are so many around me, that I can easily slug them with very little effort. Believe it or not, but the latter happens more often than you think.
Slide into my DMs, I'll take care of it now: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GnomeChompski/
But I'm going to go ahead and close this because the forums aren't the place for reports.