Ruin has been bufed… but not in the way the community wanted
It’s still not worth running, just make it 150% for the love of god
It’s still not worth running, just make it 150% for the love of god
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we also buff Call of Brine and Overcharge back up, now that they're much more limited in uses? I don't mean a complete reversion, just increase them to 150% regression speed too.
Not really, no.
Hey, I'll take it. Just had a game where I brought ruin and it WASNT found by the survivors. The fact that it self cleanses is dumb.
Yea I was hoping for 150% but I guess they dont want me to use it anymore
It would be fair. With only 8 regression events and other regression perks, you would only get to kick the gen a few times before reaching the cap.
The deactivation upon dying has never been the problem for me... it's always been cleansed before :(
Hexes need a rework the risk of bringing them is just too high. Unless they work unconventionally like plaything.
I honestly didnt know it cleansed itself lol i just kept thinking someone found it while i wasnt paying attention.
What the community wanted. Those are dangerous words. If this community got everything it wanted the game would be in a terrible position.
I want the skill check ruin back. It was funny, especially with merciless storm!