Fed up of new matchmaking as killer
Survivors are just playing perfectly all the time and most matches it's impossible to get anything more than 2 kills. I am playing mid to lower tier killers but i just want to play the killers i like. But it's boring to keep losing and there's nothing you can really do about it except play a better killer.
I have to be clear in that i think the matchmaking is very good at what it's trying to do but i just don't enjoy how it makes the game.
Game is just starting to feel really competitive and it's to the point where i can't be bothered to play it as much anymore. If i want acceptable results i have to be at 100% to play it and that is rare.
It's sad how it's caused my personal perk variety to take a nose dive too. I have to run the best possible loadouts now to get acceptable results. And because of Distortion and how it's usage rate has gone up i've completely abandoned aura reading all together because there's no counterplay to distortion and 10 seconds of hidden scratchmarks is a counter attack.
Please just do something because it's getting ridiculous.
Comments
I'm actually the opposite. I want them to make it a bit more strict so that I can face better survivors more consistently as well as get better randoms when I'm playing survivor with my duo. I mainly play nemesis and I'd say he's a mid tier killer. Mainly because he usually needs 3 hits before getting a down. All I run is shadowborn and enduring as perks and marvins blood with ne-A parasite. Any slowdowns and my games become too easy and boring. I don't even tunnel unless they bring very survivor sided maps or I can tell they came to win at all costs, like bringing syringes, styptics, etc.
I guess it's different for every player, but it's extremely boring facing survivors I'm much better than. It's much more satisfying beating players that I can actually compliment while in chase.
Pretty sure they reverted the new MMR. A new video about the cheating epidemic came out recently and it showed that the soft cap is currently only 1500. Take that with a grain of salt but I can definitely feel it in my games.
Define "acceptable results"
Yeah I'm with you. I hate it when I get matched with survivors that don't challenge me. Nothing is more boring than a game that is pretty much over the moment it starts because of a skill difference.
Cheating epidemic? I have been facing soft hackers lately...
I have played in good swfs an it does get to the point were you see certain killers an we can confidently say that killer won't win regardless of their skill which is quite worrying.
Match results that i can be happy with. It's not always the same and it depends on the factors.
It would be easier for me to define results that i feel are unacceptable.
I think running my best possible loadout on a killer and trying my absolute best and getting like 0-2 hooks. That feels unacceptable because that just makes me feel like that killer is completely hopeless.
Still going the same. Gen times need to be increased. The killers i am playing cannot keep up.