Tips to escape as survivor
- Be spared
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2."Outplay" the killer
EDIT: Blurred the names because I had forgotten to do so.
What happened here
I was wondering about the same but big respect to Wraith for enduring 2 TTVs.
Wraith DCed after like, 1 hook.
Could have been an IRL thing, I suppose. Either way, easy victory.
Wraith barely chased them, actually.
Stealth
You can also give tips for a specific situation.
For instance, after unhooking do you heal or ask the survivor to follow you to a safe spot to do the healing? Safe isn't really true as the unhooked survivor leaves a trail of blood so it doesn't really help with tunnelers.
I do the healing at the hook as I usually have "We'll Make It" - this ever since heal nerf was done.
"ez, just don't get hit bro" is also solid advice I got and that I don't want to keep from others.
eh people place a kind of mythic element onto TTV's but really I find they are often the same if not worse than most other players.
Anecdotal but use ashy slashy
I can think of 2 times where I was given escape simply because the killer saw I was wearing it
Said it in messages
A level 5 Wraith v a 100 Feng, bet that felt pleasant.๐
P100s are always great for escapes... oh wait ๐