Baby billy needs tips.
So, I suck as Billy. I get looped to #########. And I end up facecamping an exit gate. Please give me tips. I can't live this way. The exit gates were not made to be facecamped. (seriously I always facecamp a gate when I lose)
So, I suck as Billy. I get looped to #########. And I end up facecamping an exit gate. Please give me tips. I can't live this way. The exit gates were not made to be facecamped. (seriously I always facecamp a gate when I lose)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Billy's high mobility is what makes him great, so anything that gives you survivor information (like BBQ, Rancor, and Bitter Murmur) can all act as chase enablers.
Chainsaw handling skills are also important for this mobility.
For loops themselves, it's important to know what is safe, chainsawable, extended due to gen placement, etc.
I'd advise against ever respecting pallets with Billy - Even if you trade on the first hit, it's easy to catch up.
Try to learn to maneuver the chainsaw. It takes a while to get used to it but you'll learn quickly, it's not to bad. Practice makes perfect. When getting looped press the chainsaw button for like a second in front of a pallet to fool the survivor into thinking you're wasting time revving the chainsaw to break the pallet. Aside from that I can't think of anything. Hillbilly is very simple in design and he isn't as tough to learn as other killers.
For some reason I can't learn him but I can learn Nurse, Hag and spirit in a few games. Ty for the revving advice though.
Ochido is your master Baby Billy san, add him to PS4 and get ur 4ss wh00ped 2 learn
Firstly, I'm talking about PC and I got an Xbox not PS4 sorry. Secondly. I could whoop him as any killer because he's not as good as he says, ever since the pallet vacuum nerf, he's been exposed to show how average he is :chuffed: .
I wonder if my Nurse would make him cry
.
I'm never running NOED. Right now I got ruin, BBQ, sloppy and enduring. I'm trying to level up Billy for spirit fury. Ty for the advice though on not respecting pallets, I respect them as of rn.
Ok I'll try to get that.
Master using his saw to cross the map, and close distances first.
Worry about hits second.
Mastery of his saw as a travel tool will lead to Mastery landing hits with it in time.
When I play Billy I go an Anti-Chase build.
Primer Bulb, Tuning Guide
With
BBQ, Bamboozle, Enduring, and Spirit Fury.
It does pretty well.
Thank you
. I got 2 survivors down but that gate had to die lol. I don't like NOED because I main survivor. But don't get misguided, facecamping that gate was the most fun I've had in dbd ever lol. I can see why killers like to facecamp lol.
I will definitely keep that in mind, thanks for the solid advice. We normally don't get along but thanks for putting our differences aside to give me solid advice. I might use ur build actually. Just gotta level Clown which'll be a pain.
you need to go to settings and change q and e to left and right movement (it still has the mouse enabled). this will help with chainsaw steering. With Billy you can't just chainsaw at a loop, go ahead and slug. You have to use chainsaw to catch them in between tiles or if they are camping a pallet. Predicting survivor movement between tiles is effective and watch when they try to 180. Billy also has some hit box bugs in his favor you can chainsaw survivors if they are too close to small objects like tires and trees. Survivors typically camp pallets and vaults vs billy so I recommend Spirit Fury/Endurance and Bamboozle to limit their chase options. Watch your lobby too if you get a lot of p3 clauds go with whispers to find their immersed butts. Main thing is just practice, practice. practice.
Thanks mate, I already use Q and E but I'll make sure to keep the hitbox in mind.
Dont respect pallets and when you are on open fields use chainsaw, there are some loops which I use It as well but those are really hard to land the hit.
Dont feel bad when they call you M1 billy, dont try to always use the chainsaw, you are a 115% killer.
BBQ is must have on billy, if you see everyone you know what to do. If not, then dont be afraid to chainsaw back to the hook
Another can be any that reduces the charge time of the rev to go faster.
Endurinh is one ive used, i also used whisper/bbq(bare in mind these were used on my climb to Red ranks} the others i dont remember much i can check my build later to give small tips on a starting build..
But just remember don't always rely on chainsaw. Although its a one hit down it takes time away from being able to hit them. Use it mostly for mobility or to scare a pallet camper into droping the pallet, or getting away from it
I can't play billy to save my life if i am honest or the nurse!
Nurse is simple, if you play on PC then add me, my username is Poweas. I'll help you out in KYF
i am on the ps4 pro....
Oh right
But hey i am good with other killers ^^
^^