Where my survivor mains at? C:

If you lean survivor, you're included. Just wanna see how many there are since i'm well aware of the killer mains. <3

Comments

  • Hi dirty generator touching survivor main here :)
  • HeroLives said:
    Hi dirty generator touching survivor main here :)
    Hey! C: Which character do you tend to main? I really like Kate. 
  • HeroLives said:
    Hi dirty generator touching survivor main here :)
    Hey! C: Which character do you tend to main? I really like Kate. 
    I usually play Feng Min, Dwight, and Meg. Kate is pretty cool too. I just haven’t advanced enough through her blood web to use her like I’d like to.
  • HeroLives said:
    Hi dirty generator touching survivor main here :)
    Hey! C: Which character do you tend to main? I really like Kate. 
    I usually play Feng Min, Dwight, and Meg. Kate is pretty cool too. I just haven’t advanced enough through her blood web to use her like I’d like to.
  • HeroLives said:
    Hi dirty generator touching survivor main here :)
    Hey! C: Which character do you tend to main? I really like Kate. 
    I usually play Feng Min, Dwight, and Meg. Kate is pretty cool too. I just haven’t advanced enough through her blood web to use her like I’d like to.
  • well, if you follow this path you will get to a little house, like a shack.
    now enter the house, go down the stairs, turn left, go down these stairs too, then turn left again and you will see them hanging out right there C:

  • @fluffybunny said:
    If you lean survivor, you're included. Just wanna see how many there are since i'm well aware of the killer mains. <3

    Would be a killer main if console didn't have ######### FPS.

  • Survivor main here, rank 1 on both roles. 60% survivor 40% killer.
  • I am a sneaky Nea main!

  • HeroLives said:
    HeroLives said:
    Hi dirty generator touching survivor main here :)
    Hey! C: Which character do you tend to main? I really like Kate. 
    I usually play Feng Min, Dwight, and Meg. Kate is pretty cool too. I just haven’t advanced enough through her blood web to use her like I’d like to.
    Those are all very cool, too.  <3 What perk would you say is your favorite? Mine may be bond. I like the info it gives. Iron will is a close second, I think. 
  • Vietfox said:
    Survivor main here, rank 1 on both roles. 60% survivor 40% killer.
    That's cool! Who are your favorites to play? I've only gotten to rank one as survivors. I'm just a newbie killer, though lol. I'd like to play around with killer more.

    I am a sneaky Nea main!

    Nea was one of my mains when I was first starting. <3 She's bae. I LOVE balance landing, too. So fun. X3
  • @fluffybunny said:
    Vietfox said:

    Survivor main here, rank 1 on both roles. 60% survivor 40% killer.

    That's cool! Who are your favorites to play? I've only gotten to rank one as survivors. I'm just a newbie killer, though lol. I'd like to play around with killer more.
    Dead_by_David said:

    I am a sneaky Nea main!

    Nea was one of my mains when I was first starting. <3 She's bae. I LOVE balance landing, too. So fun. X3

    She is tough and sexy! Her perks work well with my play style, I just sneak around doing generators and totems trying not to be seen all game! Balanced landing is so handy for chases.

  • Vietfox said:
    Survivor main here, rank 1 on both roles. 60% survivor 40% killer.
    That's cool! Who are your favorites to play? I've only gotten to rank one as survivors. I'm just a newbie killer, though lol. I'd like to play around with killer more.

    I main Feng as a survivor, run the others just when i got their dailies.
    As a killer i main the Hag, but i also play with the others (mainly doctor, nurse and pig).
    It's good to play both roles, if you get good as a killer you'll get better as a survivor and vice versa. If you only play one role you won't get as good as if you were playing both roles.
  • @fluffybunny said:
    Vietfox said:

    Survivor main here, rank 1 on both roles. 60% survivor 40% killer.

    That's cool! Who are your favorites to play? I've only gotten to rank one as survivors. I'm just a newbie killer, though lol. I'd like to play around with killer more.
    Dead_by_David said:

    I am a sneaky Nea main!

    Nea was one of my mains when I was first starting. <3 She's bae. I LOVE balance landing, too. So fun. X3

    She is tough and sexy! Her perks work well with my play style, I just sneak around doing generators and totems trying not to be seen all game! Balanced landing is so handy for chases.

    It's also nice to be able to jump down without worrying about the stun. I'm generally either Kate or Meg and most of the time I just run all over. XD 
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Survivor main here, rank 1 on both roles. 60% survivor 40% killer.
    That's cool! Who are your favorites to play? I've only gotten to rank one as survivors. I'm just a newbie killer, though lol. I'd like to play around with killer more.

    I main Feng as a survivor, run the others just when i got their dailies.
    As a killer i main the Hag, but i also play with the others (mainly doctor, nurse and pig).
    It's good to play both roles, if you get good as a killer you'll get better as a survivor and vice versa. If you only play one role you won't get as good as if you were playing both roles.
    I main Kate, but I also play Nea and Meg. Both Meg and Kate are P3, though only cause I wanted Meg's head and Kate's torso. With killer, I play any I feel like. I like wraith and trapper, but Billy is also fun. 

    Yeah, I agree. The more I play killer, the more I understand survivor. I was waiting for BBQ and Chill for points and finally just caved and bought Leather Face. 
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Survivor main here, rank 1 on both roles. 60% survivor 40% killer.
    That's cool! Who are your favorites to play? I've only gotten to rank one as survivors. I'm just a newbie killer, though lol. I'd like to play around with killer more.

    I main Feng as a survivor, run the others just when i got their dailies.
    As a killer i main the Hag, but i also play with the others (mainly doctor, nurse and pig).
    It's good to play both roles, if you get good as a killer you'll get better as a survivor and vice versa. If you only play one role you won't get as good as if you were playing both roles.
    I main Kate, but I also play Nea and Meg. Both Meg and Kate are P3, though only cause I wanted Meg's head and Kate's torso. With killer, I play any I feel like. I like wraith and trapper, but Billy is also fun. 

    Yeah, I agree. The more I play killer, the more I understand survivor. I was waiting for BBQ and Chill for points and finally just caved and bought Leather Face. 
    Leatherface is a really fun killer when using the right addons, but most of his addons need to be fixed and without the good addons LF sucks. He needs to be buffed.
  • Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:
    Survivor main here, rank 1 on both roles. 60% survivor 40% killer.
    That's cool! Who are your favorites to play? I've only gotten to rank one as survivors. I'm just a newbie killer, though lol. I'd like to play around with killer more.

    I main Feng as a survivor, run the others just when i got their dailies.
    As a killer i main the Hag, but i also play with the others (mainly doctor, nurse and pig).
    It's good to play both roles, if you get good as a killer you'll get better as a survivor and vice versa. If you only play one role you won't get as good as if you were playing both roles.
    I main Kate, but I also play Nea and Meg. Both Meg and Kate are P3, though only cause I wanted Meg's head and Kate's torso. With killer, I play any I feel like. I like wraith and trapper, but Billy is also fun. 

    Yeah, I agree. The more I play killer, the more I understand survivor. I was waiting for BBQ and Chill for points and finally just caved and bought Leather Face. 
    Leatherface is a really fun killer when using the right addons, but most of his addons need to be fixed and without the good addons LF sucks. He needs to be buffed.
    Yeah, I didn't wanna buy him. XD i'm not planning on playing him, i just wanted BBQ
  • Not a X main, but currently can't host matches so I'm forced to stick to survivors... does it count?

  • Hey

    Hello!

    White_Owl said:

    Not a X main, but currently can't host matches so I'm forced to stick to survivors... does it count?

    Hopefully they fix it soon. 
  • Quentin main here c: (with crutch perks, lol)

  • I am a survivor main.
    Jake + Claudette

  • Arroz said:

    Quentin main here c: (with crutch perks, lol)

    I only use self care every so often. My typical build includes bond and iron will. The rest depends on my mood. We'll make it, urban evasion, quick and quiet, borrowed time, balanced landing, unbreakable, we're gonna live forever, distraction, sometimes sabo, and that cat one that tells you the killer is looking at you. I'm okay at running the killer around and all right away losing them. Living isn't super important to me either. I just like having fun. 
  • HeroLives said:
    HeroLives said:
    Hi dirty generator touching survivor main here :)
    Hey! C: Which character do you tend to main? I really like Kate. 
    I usually play Feng Min, Dwight, and Meg. Kate is pretty cool too. I just haven’t advanced enough through her blood web to use her like I’d like to.
    Those are all very cool, too.  <3 What perk would you say is your favorite? Mine may be bond. I like the info it gives. Iron will is a close second, I think. 
    Prove thyself and leader are currently my favorite perks, they change all the time though. 


  • Hello Feng min main here

  • Poweas said:

    Here

    Hey! Who do you main? C:

    Hello Feng min main here

    She's very cool. <3
  • What is wrong with killer mains? I personally can't stand playing survivor. Relying on teammates sucks.
  • What is wrong with killer mains? I personally can't stand playing survivor. Relying on teammates sucks.
    It can be awesome when you click with complete strangers, though. <3 And it can be a rush trying to run from the killer or run to help out an ally. I remember a game with infinite tier three Myers and it was a lot of fun trying to sneak around, so gens, and get people up. Are you a Billy main? I like Billy. He's fun to play. 
  • Stinky survivor main here :naughty:

  • Sees "Survivor Main" post...

    STALKING INTENSIFIES!

  • I'm a mix. I go back and forth. My pfp gives away my Killer main, but as a Survivor I play Punk Rock Hagrid, Adam, and Quentin.

  • I am a survivor main too.

    Claudette and Meg main, currently I am trying to get my feng and kate up there. I always wondered where survivor mains were LUL.

    Recently I am playing a lot of huntress and clown though.

  • @jobasco said:
    Stinky survivor main here :naughty:

    Hello! We need baths.

  • @Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    I'm a mix. I go back and forth. My pfp gives away my Killer main, but as a Survivor I play Punk Rock Hagrid, Adam, and Quentin.

    It's good to have a mix. c: Can help with how you play and it's better for all around understanding~

    @Delfador said:
    I am a survivor main too.

    Claudette and Meg main, currently I am trying to get my feng and kate up there. I always wondered where survivor mains were LUL.

    Recently I am playing a lot of huntress and clown though.

    Same! That's why I made the post, hehe. Kate's my main and I still need to get feng. Been on the fence on if I should just buy the killer and the survivor or just the survivor with shards. There's so many neat outfits. w Kinda wanna save up for those.

  • They are hanging on the basements hooks waiting for you to join them  ;)
  • @RoKrueger said:
    They are hanging on the basements hooks waiting for you to join them  ;)

    Oh, I thought I saw you down there, too.

  • I'm considering myself "survivor main at heart". I'm really playing killer most of the time though. One, for those sweet blood points (esp. with BBQ&C), and second killer is sadly a so much better experience without friends to survive with. I'm still rather survivor-sided even as killer. And the vast majority of the bloodpoints I earn with killers go into my survivors.

    I like Claudette, Nea, Kate and Jeff the most. I have the former three maxed out with all perks I've unlocked on them, I'm currently still leveling up Jeff (got a good build on him, but want him maxed out as well). Also have Min leveled up a bit more seriously and will probably level her further after Jeff.

  • @rha said:
    I'm considering myself "survivor main at heart". I'm really playing killer most of the time though. One, for those sweet blood points (esp. with BBQ&C), and second killer is sadly a so much better experience without friends to survive with. I'm still rather survivor-sided even as killer. And the vast majority of the bloodpoints I earn with killers go into my survivors.

    I like Claudette, Nea, Kate and Jeff the most. I have the former three maxed out with all perks I've unlocked on them, I'm currently still leveling up Jeff (got a good build on him, but want him maxed out as well). Also have Min leveled up a bit more seriously and will probably level her further after Jeff.

    I feel you on the blood points, but higher ranks and solo play can be fun as survivor. You just need to eye out your team and be careful not to be the first one down. If you are and you're camped/never rescued, just go onto the next match. c: It's sad survivor typically doesn't get as many points as killer (we have a category we could only get realistically 5k if even that in), but team play can be a lot of fun. It stinks when someone rage quits over something silly like ruin or a missed ds, though.

  • @RoKrueger said:
    They are hanging on the basements hooks waiting for you to join them  ;)

    Oh, I thought I saw you down there, too.

    Shhh! Don't give me away  ;)

    I like your post. Most of all because you respond kindly to everyone, even mean killers like myself. Thank you
  • @RoKrueger said:
    fluffybunny said:

    @RoKrueger said:

    They are hanging on the basements hooks waiting for you to join them  ;)

    Oh, I thought I saw you down there, too.

    Shhh! Don't give me away  ;)

    I like your post. Most of all because you respond kindly to everyone, even mean killers like myself. Thank you

    I like spreading cheer and happiness. x3 I play as killer sometimes, too. I'm just not very good at it.

  • I tentatively raise my hand here as I only have about 200ish hrs in DBD. I watch more than I play. I've played both Xbox and PC. Dabbled in some killer but I like survivor more as I'm not keen on killing folks. I started off with Claudette and I now rotate her out with Nea and Feng. I've recently started to really like Dwight and Bill. They seem like good luck charms for me. I like to run non-meta perks like Alert, Spine Chill, and Botany. Once I unlock Aftercare that will be part of my standard build.

  • @feechima said:
    I tentatively raise my hand here as I only have about 200ish hrs in DBD. I watch more than I play. I've played both Xbox and PC. Dabbled in some killer but I like survivor more as I'm not keen on killing folks. I started off with Claudette and I now rotate her out with Nea and Feng. I've recently started to really like Dwight and Bill. They seem like good luck charms for me. I like to run non-meta perks like Alert, Spine Chill, and Botany. Once I unlock Aftercare that will be part of my standard build.

    Someone adorable I know mained Dwight for a while, so I grew fond of him. He just reminds me of an adorable puppy, kinda. Nea and Feng are cool. c: I played Claudette, too, when I first started. She has all the perks from back when I used her, though I've gotten some new characters sense then, I think. Aftercare is quite nice! I usually run bond and iron will. The other two depends on my mood.

  • 🚨 KILLER MAIN HERE 🚨

    90% Killer 10% Survivor however, I play sNEAky
  • 🚨 KILLER MAIN HERE 🚨

    90% Killer 10% Survivor however, I play sNEAky