Who's in the new holiday horror collection?
I am personally presuming from left to right : Yui, Nurse and Meg.
But i'm not really sure... i do like the look of them though.
I am personally presuming from left to right : Yui, Nurse and Meg.
But i'm not really sure... i do like the look of them though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The right one is Meg? I thought it was Jane.
Well i am just presuming, it could be Jane but it looks more like Meg to me
Looks like Jane to me
Yui? I thought thats Kate. Also never would have guessed thats Nurse in million years.
I like how they make marketing posters into puzzles now
I think it's yui based on her face.
I think it's nurse because of the gown you can see it looks like she's floating and her frame would fit nurse.
Still not sure about the 3rd one. Meg has often looked very different in concept than she actually does.
It probably makes more sense for Jane since she's a TV presenter.
I believe this collection will include Yui, Jane, Nurse and Hag (although she isn't in the image for whatever reason)
New Yui skin?! Dammit, don't tempt me paying more money to Sony and coming back to this game after all 😂 also I am pretty certain the other one is Jane.
They are Yui and Jane and the killer is the Nurse. The other killer no pictured is the Hag.
From a distance I thought it was Kate, but close up could tell it was Yui
i thought it was yui cause of the pink ribbon on all her cosmetics, i think thats what her neck tie is supposed to be
Well, ever since BHVR ousted that leaker, those of us who love spoilers as well as being surprised have been forced into waiting and only finding everything out on BHVR’s timeframe… which is fitting, tho not as appealing, the 50ish% of the time we preferred otherwise to know in advance.
it Yui, Jane killer is hard to tell for me
I need Jane's. That's so cute.