Don't be a drag (Chucky)
One of the lines Chucky is saying.... and i find it extremely offense to the dragqueens all over the world. I demand, just like bubba skin masks, that the line is removed from the game.
Shame on you BHVR.
One of the lines Chucky is saying.... and i find it extremely offense to the dragqueens all over the world. I demand, just like bubba skin masks, that the line is removed from the game.
Shame on you BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would seriously doubt the line is targeting drag queens. It’s not that deep.
Being a drag means being a burden, that has nothing to do with dragqueens.
omg its literally fine. don't start this crap again.
What line are you talking about?
Chucky's kid is genderfluid, I doubt he has anything against drag queens
Here we go. This is why we can't have nice things
this joke post?
I don't think he's mentions a single thing about a drag queen??? What?? He said don't be a drag, not don't be a drag queen...
Is the "offensive drag queen line" in the room with us now?
It's got to be a joke otherwise it's pathetic.
The word drag is not offensive to anybody.
Stop trying to woke everything.
and if it is "offensive" I advise seeking serious therapeutic help
There you go, TC.
Perhaps you need more practice with your Google skills!
Another example for: "Someone will find a reason to be offended."
I think this is the first time I have ever seen ANYONE complain about this phrase. It can't be serious.
Yeah - it's a real drag.
Chucky is an Ally ✊
As Rizzo has already explained, this topic has outlived a constructive discussion and will be closed.