There should be a dedicated button to pick up survivors
There are 3 reasons:
- it creates an artificial scenario where you are forced to look in the open and get flashlighted
- far too many people accidentally open lockers or vault windows instead of picking up, even people with thousands of hours do this
- survivors can stay right next to the pallet to force the killer to break it instead of picking up
There's already a button for dropping survivors. That button should be used for picking up survivors too.
Comments
Lack of qol like this is why dumb things like cj tech exist
CJ tech is good for the game though, it's fun for survivors and easy to outplay for killers
Still boggles me how killers can even get cj teched like I don’t understand it seems v simple to avoid???
I play Killer a lot, I think Ive only been CJ Teched a single time, and that was before I knew what it was.
Obviously when I learned what it was, I was never CJ Teched again, since the counter is literally just being patient and not rushing.
Doesn’t change the fact that it’s stupid tho. It is solely due to key mapping not being available for various interactions