Highest devotion level you’ve seen?

Who’s got the highest devotion level in here? Or what is the highest you’ve seen?

Played with a streamer yesterday that was at 61. Blew my mind.

Comments

  • I saw a streamer that was 62-63. I watched them for a few games and they were a pretty chill dude talking to chat a lot. Skill level wise they were very average though. Like, not looking behind them in chase, getting spun as killer multiple times, etc. They still had a lot of fun playing which is rather amazing for that many hours.

  • I really don't remember but i played with and against with some of popular streamers ( Ayrun, Tru3, Otz ). So maybe one of them but probably i played with someone higher, i really don't check their hours.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I really don't remember but i played with and against with some of popular streamers ( Ayrun, Tru3, Otz ). So maybe one of them but probably i played with someone higher, i really don't check their hours.

    I usually don’t either. But they had the twitch shirt so I checked them out and saw their devotion. Made me curious if anybody had seen higher.

  • probzz in the 90s

  • I'm devotion 27 but I've seen much higher

  • I don't really pay attention to the devotion of others, but I'm devotion 16 at ~3.5k hours, I'm not sure it scales perfectly, but that probably puts a devotion 61 gamer at ~13k hours, which is insane. I know these people exist, but it's still insane.

    I can say with certainty that I'll never get there, or even near; it's pretty much spending your waking life playing DBD.

  • I think I've seen a streamer that had around 80 - 82 and played regularly since the games beta.

    I was mad impressed, and felt kinda sorry for them.

  • How do you see another players Devotion level?

  • PROBZZ, but dudes always sleep deprived so it makes sense

  • Probzz has like 1mil Devotion

    srsly tho, it’s pretty high… dude’s dedicated (15hrs a day dedicated) and legit plays DBD for his job. Surely he plays even more than just during his streams, as well.

    Totally respect Probzz

  • @Foempticol said:

    PROBZZ, but dudes always sleep deprived so it makes sense

    Yeah, Probzz is around Devotion 80

    Says he sleeps well, I believe him… DBD’s his job, so the other 9-14 hours of his day off-stream are his for resting.

  • @Foempticol said:

    PROBZZ, but dudes always sleep deprived so it makes sense

    @Xyvielia said:

    Probzz has like 1mil Devotion

    srsly tho, it’s pretty high… dude’s dedicated (15hrs a day dedicated) and legit plays DBD for his job. Surely he plays even more than just during his streams, as well.

    Totally respect Probzz

    @Xyvielia said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3590304#Comment_3590304

    Yeah, Probzz is around Devotion 80

    Says he sleeps well, I believe him… DBD’s his job, so the other 9-14 hours of his day off-stream are his for resting.

    Just looked him up, you’re right. Devotion 80 is WILD!!