Thunder and Lightning

Wouldn't you all like this as a variety in weather? I think it would be scary as hell having Ormond at night and seeing Myers in Tier 1 when lightning strikes. I'm surprised this isn't a thing in a horror game 🤔

Comments

  • @Pulsar said:

    Oh fun, everybody on Switch, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, PS4 and PS4 Pro all have their consoles exploded.

    Severly underestimating consoles which haven't had these kinds of issues for a good while, plus if you're somehow still playing on an old system, you need to upgrade regardless and shouldn't expect any game at all to cater towards you

  • @dbd900bach said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3569034#Comment_3569034

    Severly underestimating consoles which haven't had these kinds of issues for a good while, plus if you're somehow still playing on an old system, you need to upgrade regardless and shouldn't expect any game at all to cater towards you

    Most of the playerbase is on console, and something like half of that is still on the older machines worldwide. They can still run most games well, often even the Switch, but not DBD.

    They're strong enough, just this game's coding and optimization making them sweat and gurgle.

  • @dbd900bach said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3569034#Comment_3569034

    Severly underestimating consoles which haven't had these kinds of issues for a good while, plus if you're somehow still playing on an old system, you need to upgrade regardless and shouldn't expect any game at all to cater towards you

    Not everyone is rich, especially not in this economy.

  • That's a wonderful idea, but first thing we need to get rid of daylight maps. They ruin the vibe.

  • @Ariel_Starshine said:

    At this point I'll take anything to make the game actually scary 😭 It never felt scary for me. There is jump scares but that's about it.

    Have you looked at the original lighting the game had? Along with lighting that was affected by the moon. If the moon was full you could see quite well. If it was a new moon you can’t see at all. That is why Aura Reading was implemented.

    The devs slowly pulled away from the horror aesthetic and turned DBD into a full party game. DBD is essentially Horror Mario Party.

    They should add “Modes” that allows players to play during certain patches. So if survivors want to experience the old school DBD they can. I’m sure most players would play in the time of old.

    As of right now I hate DBD as it is, and stopped playing a few months ago. I started when Demo was just released. I check the forums to see if the game has improved. Only to be disappointed. Lol

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    Wouldn't you all like this as a variety in weather? I think it would be scary as hell having Ormond at night and seeing Myers in Tier 1 when lightning strikes. I'm surprised this isn't a thing in a horror game 🤔

    I literally made about two posts to this in the past, asking for more variety in weather, light changes, wind you name it! but hey it took only what a good few years for them to give what I asked, like the evil puppet and finally making hill billy less powerful, so maybe in 8 years they may look into this and make a wish :)

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/394991/thunder-and-lightning

    I literally made about two posts to this in the past, asking for more variety in weather, light changes, wind you name it! but hey it took only what a good few years for them to give what I asked, like the evil puppet and finally making hill billy less powerful, so maybe in 8 years they may look into this and make a wish :)

    What is the evil puppet?

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    Wouldn't you all like this as a variety in weather? I think it would be scary as hell having Ormond at night and seeing Myers in Tier 1 when lightning strikes. I'm surprised this isn't a thing in a horror game 🤔

    The way you love me is frightening!

  • Ash's evil puppet he had a good one, I wanted the evil one for a while lol

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572056#Comment_3572056

    You literally told everyone here that they didn't know ######### about seizures.

    They came back with evidence that they, in fact, knew what they were talking about and now you wanna play dumb.

    Thank you for some sense. It is relevent to the conversation. Also @Xyvielia sorry about your sister.

1 2 ›