Is there no new event offering?

I just did 20-ish bloodwebs with saved points and didn't get a single offering. The only ones I have are ones that were still in my inventory from last year. Are there just none this year and we have to rely on what we got last year?

Comments

  • It's currently bugged but they haven't spoken up about it. Cause according to their post there's suppose to be items in the bloodweb.

    image.png


  • Yea no Halloween Items at all in the bloodweb. Just spent 300k in a survivor bloodweb not a single item.

  • Hi, we are looking into these items not appearing in the bloodweb - will update more when I can.

  • @Mandy said:

    Hi, we are looking into these items not appearing in the bloodweb - will update more when I can.

    Thank you for letting us know.

  • Can confirm, last years old dowsing rods event offering work and even have the new glowy blue-ish color when the offering gets burned

  • This has now been fixed, so your Event Items should be showing on your bloodwebs!


    Thanks for the flag on this everyone and for your patience <3

  • @Mandy said:

    This has now been fixed, so your Event Items should be showing on your bloodwebs!

    Thanks for the flag on this everyone and for your patience <3

    Thanks for the quick fix!

  • I just posted a bug report about this, but I'm still not getting any event items in my bloodweb

  • @Socks said:

    I just posted a bug report about this, but I'm still not getting any event items in my bloodweb

    Restart your game and it should work 👍️

  • @Mandy said:

    This has now been fixed, so your Event Items should be showing on your bloodwebs!

    Thanks for the flag on this everyone and for your patience <3

    Sure? Cause i wasted a full Prestige without getting a single flashlight addon. After I already wasted 400k cause i didnt know something was bugged and i needed to restart the game (like how about giving out a ingame message?)

  • Items are there but the rods are not stacking or giving you the full amounts. Killers are making out. I had one match with only one rod and got 107,000 BP then had another with 4 rods as survivor did gens, ran, went into the void all that and only got 50,000....seems off a bit.