{FIXED} No event offerings
After 10 webs there are still no event offerings. Pls fix.
Edit: also no items and offerings
Tagged:
Fixed
After 10 webs there are still no event offerings. Pls fix.
Edit: also no items and offerings
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also experiencing this. I saved up over 2 mil BP for this, so I can't play the event until it's fixed.
No event items at all it seems, the heck.
Hit about 20 bloodwebs and not a single event offering, lmao.
Same for me, cant get the halloween bp offerings
I hope this is acknowledged and fixed soon...
I'm using last year's, they work
Me too, but I want to get rid of my 2mil.
I'd just spend now. No point in having excess offerings that won't be usable in 19 days but that's just me
Yeah but I think there's also items you could get instead like Halloween Flashlights
The Milestone Reward system doesn´t work either.. got the first items and it doesn´t count- I am still at zero
why do you say its fixed when its not?
I still have this bug. Spent 2mio bps now anmd still dont get any offerings, items & addons
Same for me and the Milestone Rewards don't work.
Restart the game worked for me after they fixed the issue
Works for me too now. I restarted.