Why???
Playing as the hill Billy I downed a Dwight. I hooked then left. Go check a gen come back to check on Dwight. He then jumps of the hook 3 feet away from me I slug him then hook him again. He dies on the hook. I then get a message saying that he hopes my family and I die in a house fire . This toxicity is bullshit. I get it if you get camped why you would be upset. But if your going to jump off the hook 3 ft from the killer you deserve to get put back up. Also I have my messages turn off due to this bs. So I got a friend request with it
Comments
DBD - worst community in history of online gaming
The COD community would like a word with you, the DBD community has nothing on it.
@venom12784 Since console bans aren't up yet you can still send in a support ticket since those are supposed to be active hopefully in the next few weeks. Now even though they can't ban now BHVR has been keeping a naughty list for when they do.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Its some years ago, but the stuff I have experienced in COD wasnt even close to DBDs toxicity
COD is still way more toxic , same for OW and SWBF.
Also console has it's own issues until the ban system get going with Sony finally.
I would not recommend doing that, as we cannot access logs of friend requests or private messages on consoles. I would suggest contacting the support team for Sony (or Microsoft, if you play on Xbox) and reporting them there. They do not tolerate that kind of abuse and people like the do get banned way harder than we could ever do.
What @Peanits said ^^^
Sony hands out bans that are significantly greater than BHVRs bans are, and BHVR can’t do anything about PSN violations. FYI, that threat is a guaranteed 30 day minimum, and possibly a permanent PSN ban, depending upon how Sony classifies the threat.
P.S. To report this, you need to keep the friend request, and go to their profile. Press Options on their profile, and you will see Report. In the description, make sure to state that they sent a message with a friend request that violates their rules, and you still have the friend request. Sony will delete the friend request when they take the appropriate action.
There's no report button, but you may still be able to contact their customer support and file a ticket to report them.
Whoops sorry I missed that since I thought it was still part of the end game linking going on.
Lul Sony doesn't ban for #########. You pretty much have to commit a crime to get banned from Sony. Xbox is much stricter.
lol You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I play well with killer and I feel accomplished. Mind you I'm rank 11 and sometimes I get people that know what they're doing even then. Anyway, I was playing The Legion earlier and I was terrible. I can't track survivors at all with him as when they go out of site the effect of his power blinds me.
So I get a friend request saying I'm a trash killer O.o I'm glad he enjoys trash talking someone that is actually new to a killer lol
Seriously though. If you can report him for behavior like that will be satisfying knowing that they receive harsh bans for being idiots. No one needs to be treated like that. Especially when cowering behind the internet acting like a big shot.
Also... note to self to turn friend invites off >_<
Ah, that is helpful... though... the message I got was only a bit hurtful and not life threatening or anything like that. Sticks and stones, but I'll use my stone to break their bones
PS takes this seriously. Take a screenshot and report