Wesker with Hindered effect is a problem

can we please do something about tunneling wesker with 8% Hindred effect. You come of the hook with half infection then few seconds later.... Boom try looping the wesker while slowed and injured.


Please dont go off the rails in the discussion, this is about tunneling wesker problem and none can convince me its fair to be slow while being tunneled.


Normal Wesker is fuuuuun <3

Comments

  • @Skillfulstone said:

    I'm honestly surprised that it's the hindered effect and not the Killer Instinct upon spraying that's bothering you.

    If the Wesker chased you for so long that you ended up fully infected, then either he was toying with you or he was very bad. And if during all that time 0 gens were done then it's really on your team. If the Wesker campd and tunnelled you off the hook and you had enough time to get fully infected again then I honestly don't know who the hell you're facing.

    If the infection post-hook was halted or slowed down until a conspicuous action was taken it would be completely fine.

    @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559336#Comment_3559336

    It’s not “seconds later”. You’re massively exaggerating how quickly the infection bar fills up.

    It is seconds later. There's an addon called VCR + a lot of weskers (at least those that go into match with hard-tunnel in mind) will proxy-camp so that they can hit you with M2 during your BT (before you have any possibility to hide or get anywhere). I don't know the exact math, but I would presume it's like 20s to full infection. Once you are fully infected the chase will end within 10s if this Wesker is not terribly bad. Overall these Weskers usually end up in 3v1 at 5-3 gens left

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559330#Comment_3559330

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559351#Comment_3559351

    It is seconds later. There's an addon called VCR + a lot of weskers (at least those that go into match with hard-tunnel in mind) will proxy-camp so that they can hit you with M2 during your BT (before you have any possibility to hide or get anywhere). I don't know the exact math, but I would presume it's like 20s to full infection. Once you are fully infected the chase will end within 10s if this Wesker is not terribly bad. Overall these Weskers usually end up in 3v1 at 5-3 gens left

    Weird, it has been ages since I last saw that addon. I usually see Crank+Tendril, Gloves, Vial and Unicorn, maybe an Egg or a Beetle gamer.

    If they have VCR, you need to leave asap and make them work hard. Having a can beforehand helps a lot.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559584#Comment_3559584

    Weird, it has been ages since I last saw that addon. I usually see Crank+Tendril, Gloves, Vial and Unicorn, maybe an Egg or a Beetle gamer.

    If they have VCR, you need to leave asap and make them work hard. Having a can beforehand helps a lot.

    Oh that means just 1 thing. U r not facing hardcore tunnelers but killers that actually want to play the game instead of just winning it every time

  • You guys act like its hard to fix. Just make infection not passivly build while under endurance, in a chase, doing a concosupis action, ect.


    Any one of these fixes the issue

  • @typervader said:

    You guys act like its hard to fix. Just make infection not passivly build while under endurance, in a chase, doing a concosupis action, ect.

    Any one of these fixes the issue

    youd be suprised how many people would generalize all of us and call us bad for wanting this specific area of wesker gameplay to be fixed. and that we just cry to nerf strong killers......even tho we all agree he is fun and fair until the slow down kicks while being tunneled

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559748#Comment_3559748

    Oh that means just 1 thing. U r not facing hardcore tunnelers but killers that actually want to play the game instead of just winning it every time

    Maybe I'm lucky. Idk.

  • Wesker's that run STBFL and M1 only is a problem.

  • @buckk0097 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559830#Comment_3559830

    youd be suprised how many people would generalize all of us and call us bad for wanting this specific area of wesker gameplay to be fixed. and that we just cry to nerf strong killers......even tho we all agree he is fun and fair until the slow down kicks while being tunneled

    But your soultion is the issue. Some people want to compley remove the hindred, but that isnt the issue.

  • @camping_site said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/393412/wesker-is-unfair

    He is the most fun killer created after Blight. His problem is 8%!!!!! slowdown on infection which gives him too much passive preassure on survs - after hooked or injured you get updated(slow) heals plus need to get aerosol which also shows your location.

    One other thing is injuring someone with deep wound if being hit against with another survivor . This is not easy to pull off(most of the time happens while camping hooks), but still- WHY?

    Don’t get me wrong he is in no way OP, but everything combined he is just too much.

    Don’t get me wrong he is in no way OP,

    and yet ppl are bitching about him, man I hate survivors

    fun things are only allowed for them in the interest of fun killers cant have anything good to use, man Im glad I unistalled this game today

  • @Gandor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559330#Comment_3559330

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559351#Comment_3559351

    It is seconds later. There's an addon called VCR + a lot of weskers (at least those that go into match with hard-tunnel in mind) will proxy-camp so that they can hit you with M2 during your BT (before you have any possibility to hide or get anywhere). I don't know the exact math, but I would presume it's like 20s to full infection. Once you are fully infected the chase will end within 10s if this Wesker is not terribly bad. Overall these Weskers usually end up in 3v1 at 5-3 gens left

    Then the proper solution to this problem is to remove the infection gain from M2's that hit a survivor during their unhook basekit BT.

  • why are people still talking about removing hindered effect. we are only talking about unhooked survivors being tunneled. stop talking about wesker in general that the not the issue guys please stay on topic

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3559584#Comment_3559584

    Then the proper solution to this problem is to remove the infection gain from M2's that hit a survivor during their unhook basekit BT.

    I don't argue with this one.

    Should survivors get (considerably) more time to get infected while being tunneled if they make no mistake, I think Wesker would actually be perfect killer. I think this is the only issue with the killer (there are killers with worse issue then this)

1 2 ›