Anyone else not receiving DBD newsletters anymore?
I am currently subscribed with 2 addresses, and resubmitted the main one recently just to be sure, but I am not receiving anything. What's funny is that the newsletter subscription box didn't say "sorry, we already have this email address" and instead just said "thank you for subscribing" or something. I think you can infinitely submit the same email address. Do you need to have an account with BHVR maybe? I've sent a support ticket but haven't received a reply yet (not even a confirmation email).
I think the last time I got a newsletter was around the time the Ace's Wild Charm was sent out (which I actually got by means of said email). And apparently another email-exclusive charm will come out soon. Would be sad if I missed that one (unless they decide to also make it available to anyone, like they did with the Ace's Wild Charm).
Anyone else know what to do? Thanks :)
Comments
Yeah I never get them. Have subscribed under two different email addresses and no luck
Same here. My first account stopped working randomly 2 years ago. Second one couple of months ago.
I never got them as well. I subscribed with my regular Email adress and never received anything. And I tried many times over the past years, but since it never works, I stopped bothering.
I've never got them despite subscribing twice.
Thanks everyone for your comments! We can only hope for the best.
Yeah I never got them and probably never will... I just gave up.
well i got mine today 10/10/2023 @ 21:00 so a lot later then other people... i tought i would use my code but as usual it says can't redeem code there are problems with the server...
I've subscribed a bunch of times because I'll get emails for a bit and then just randomly stop getting them. Whatever they use for their mailing list doesn't work well.
I've never received the newsletters unfortunately. Glad I'm not the only one.
I subscribed today when they announced the exclusive charm.
And I know that I wont get it because Newsletter-Subscription does not work for me.
I've never received the newsletters never will because it never worked.