Nerf Nurse
Nurse is a character who is impossible to deal with these advantages. Tanatophobia - Ruin - The Nurse's Call - Barbecue and Chilli
With three blinks, there is simply no game. There is no way to make generators and this is frustrating too. There is no counter of it. Pallets, jukes are simply impossible with add-ons.
In rank 1 there is practically only Nurse and Hillbilly in the game, my biggest regret was to have picked up that rank.
Comments
"Hiding" is not the same as stealth. If someone hides when the Killer isn't even near them, then yes, they are dead weight.
As others have said, get good. Seriously, Nurse you just need to understand how to play stealth and break line of sight. Watch this to understand how to juke a Nurse:
https://youtu.be/BlPi3j5X1KE?t=857
Nurse does need some things done to her considering that its actually bad to use any add-ons with her since they hurt the muscle memory involved with landing blinks. In regards to stealth against her though, I do think that there should be something done with her tracking to make remaining undetected by her/juke'ing her a lot more effective since that is a Survivor's only defense against Nurse due to pallets and windows not being effective.
One idea I was kicking around was that while she is charging or in the middle of chain blinks that she can't see scratch marks of survivors (similar to how Legion can't see scratch marks while their power is in use). This keeps her power strong but also makes her main counter of jukes and stealth more viable.
The devs have already stated that the nurse is going to be changed significantly. She is almost unstoppable on PC, and is a complete joke on console. I luv it when we see a nurse, as I know it’s going to be an easy game. However, they also stated that she will most likely be the last killer that they balance (significantly nerf on PC), so I wouldn’t expect anything big for at least 2 years. I would expect much smaller changes that may help other killers, but somewhat break nurse, or at least hurt her. The end game changes will have been completed long before her changes have begun.
Where did they state that? Post a direct link to your source.
Nurse does need a nerf badly. What needs a nerf even more though are maps - they are too safe for survivors. I don't think a good survivor should be able to loop a good killer player around for 3 gens, on any killer. Of course you also can't make survivors feel helpless, they still need to be able to loop killer around with skill, just not for half the match..
Actually I only ever try stealth and most of the time I do more generators than the rest of the team. It can go wrong if I get caught but it is not impossible to do.
Exactly! I always play stealthy, and I always have the highest objective points, usually maxed, unless I get tunneled by the killer. That’s why I hate the ranks 7 and below, as you are pretty much are guaranteed to be tunneled. 6-3 are not as bad, but you always run into potatoes that ruin the game for everyone. Only ranks 2 and 1 are really fun, if you are competitive.
If they change Nurse on PC, such as nerf, this game is going to be a complete ######### joke.
We've seen time and again that a coordinated group of survivors can basically take a ######### on any killer. Survivors who know how to adapt and play around a Nurse can also beat her without too much trouble.
The issue with survivors is they refuse to ######### change strategies. They just want to run circles around the same loops, and waste the killer's time while their 3 friends kill gens; this is why there are still survivors whining about Huntress, despite the fact she has one of the easiest "good" killers to counter.
Honestly, if BHVR actually listens to the bitching, I honestly believe that will kill this game.
If its true that rank 1 PC survivors are almost always against Nurse or Billy, then I can understand why they would crave more variety. Killers should also have some viable alternatives other than Nurse and Billy at this rank.
NO, dont nerf nurse because if they nerf nurse they will destroy ds.