Party creation failed error message
Is anyone else getting this message when trying to play survivor?
It doesn't happen with killer and I'm on ps5 if that helps.
Is anyone else getting this message when trying to play survivor?
It doesn't happen with killer and I'm on ps5 if that helps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes! playstation won't let me play as survivor or join any survivor matches... all my playstation friends are having the same issue...
I managed to get on survivor by spamming it in the menu. Maybe give it a try.
Yeah, I can't play. On PS5
I went on killer, then went to survivor and spammed the survivor tab. I am now playing survivor. I'm also on PS5.
same problem
Yeah I tried that, went killer then tried survivor. Kept spamming but no go. Playing Tears of the Kingdom now lol will wait till it's sorted
Have fun sticking things together and robbing Bokoblin families of their breadwinners.
I hope they understand it's nothing personal ๐ I just need their body parts
Yeah spamming works
Just don't wear the father's head when you go back to visit.