Killers more toxic than survivors?
We put bloody party streamers, they put mori, lol.
We put bloody party streamers, they put mori, lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With how this game is structured, beyond facecamping it's pretty hard to be toxic as a killer all the tools for toxicity are on the survivors end.
Killers try to have a good match, you teabag and point endlessly
Killers bring new builds for a fun match, you bring decisive and sprint burst
Killers let you have the hatch, you complain about them wanting 4k
You complain about moris mate? ######### off
How is that toxic? lol
We have a chance to farm some points, all of us. They prefer to keep the games short with mori, so no one makes any points, wasting offerings as well, just to be toxic.
And leaving hook at 99% is just being smart.
You do realize that the killer doesnt know what offerings you throw in.
But maybe you want the killers to have that info? I dont know
He assumes, since there is an event going on.
Bloody party streamers dont give anything more during the event than usual.
Just because someone burns a BPS doesn't mean i'm changing my game plan. If that plan was to mori a survivor for a daily or for the heck of it, that's not changing.
FFS is it toxic to even be on the same map?
I consider a green more equivalent to ds
Ok how do the survivors know the killer wants to farm?
How do survivors know the killer is trying a fun build?
Killer lets you have hatch then you complain about them complain about said killers wanting 4k, then completely ignore all of the said forum posts by killers complaining about not getting that 4k.
Well you complain about DS, medkits, insta heals (one time use only and then medkit is gone), AD, IW, SB, etc etc etc.
Imo, babykillers don't make you wish the bleedout was shorter or dream of the hook.
You probably ######### when survivors say that tunneling and camping is toxic.
You could also say that the 3 gen strat is toxic when you look at it that way.
We'll have to see that
Yeah, would be easier if someone told me what is not toxic... 😂
this makes me feel better
https://youtu.be/_6BpXEBw66Y
My turn
Well as much as I like you guys excluding the person who closed my topic. I’ve got perks to finish unlocking u all have a wonderful night.
O.o I’m still #1 jerk lol
This is not the norm. You play the way you want. If I feel like screwing around, I do and more than not the survivors play along. If they don't, who cares? I ignore the chat and move on. As killer, I get to decide if I'm going to murder them all, or just have fun.
As a survivor, of which I only play with my wife because survivor is ungodly boring/unfun, you are at the mercy of the killer for a fun match. We don't run much of anything that can be considered toxic, BL, BT, SG, EV/Alert/Prem, and WGLF. We have never run DS, and my wife is too blind IRL to blind anyone with a flashlight. Yet, we get some seriously sweaty killers that love to face camp, tunnel, etc. Teabagging is not something we do, I'm too damn old to act that way. Does not matter.
In my experience, both killers and survivors can and will be toxic. I take each for what they are. If we dominate a killer who did not camp/tunnel. I'll often run up to a hook at the end of the game, just to be a sport. I don't expect others to do it though. I just try to play the game as a game.