Nerf Cannible and huntress
The cannibal's chainsaw is way to overpowered. I think you should be able to slash and not charge at people with it. Also I don't think you should be able to 1 hit people with it unless you charge it up all the way which should take a second. You should nerf the chainsaw and take away his hammer. With 2 weapons he's way too overpowered. or at least make it so he doesn't charge when he charges up his chainsaw, he should just slash a bunch.
Also the huntress should be nerfed. She should not be able to replenish he hatchets in the lockers. There should be a single spot on the map she should be able to get more hatchets. And she can only replenish a certain amount of times. She should also not be able to throw them so far, it makes it really easy to be hit during a chase. What could also happen is, she cant move while she is aiming to throw her axe at a survivor.
Comments
But why does she need to be nerfed? I have found that unless you are an expert shot with hatchets she is a bit bad.
Cannibal is only good for camping and is not really needing a nerf either?
Play as leatherface and come back to tell us if you still think he's op.
I can agree on Huntress I do find her axes to be very op and leather face does get his chainsaw to much. But I am a Legion main what do I know...
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
And why?
WHY?
Because you think so?
Because you say so?
What a joke
What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
Nice list of tags lol.
Sorry but no ^^
He is a virgin
1.- complaining about a leatherface damm you dont know hes weak
2.-huntress she dosent need a nerf but her hitbox with hatchets needs to be change
I don't know about huntress but leatherface definitely needs a nerf.
My suggestion is that when he is charging his chainsaw, his movement speed should be 85% and when he unleashes the chainsaw, his movement speed should be 80%.
Also on top of this nerf, it is better to hit the survivors 3 times to down them with his chainsaw since it can do multiple damage.
Seems good to me.
Obvious bait.
This quote can be spread all over, as it is true,
SO SALTY SURVIVORS I SAY THIS TO YOU
Unfortunately the lol button image is out of reach atm.
Take this instead
LOL
he's pretty stronk on console, not sure if you have to be more precise walking or if survivors can't juke as hard.
Two Killers that are probably the last on the list of things to be nerf'd lol.
I'll just leave this:

sometimes i miss this...
Ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
Huntress on the other hand...meh, I consider her 3rd or 4th on the killer tier list but she doesn’t need a nerf. The ONLY thing that is OP about her is the Iridescent Head add-on, but I still don’t even think that needs a nerf.
Do you doubt it
Well, they're not going to nerf it. So you lose.
I mean that is the only 'superior' feature leatherface has over hillbilly.
We might as well remove him from the game.
That's why biased survivorsa should not scream for nerfs.
I keep seeing Cannible in the topic title and it makes me giggle. we should just change leatherface so he nibbles on survivors instead of trying to kill them
I think all killers should be nerfed. The fact they can down me is just ridiculous. Killer main btw.
play them and see if you think they're still op. you can only complain if someone/thing is op if you know both sides of the story. i'm a trapper main so this is going off of what i have seen but leather face doesn't seem very useful and huntress isn't the best either but they both seem like viable killers and can still be effective. i know i'm going against my own word but i feel it has to be said. no killer needs a nurf but some may need slight buffs and tweaks. i have played against both and the reasons i died where usually a bad play off me or a good play off them, nothing more nothing less, just plain skill and bad plays.
I came here for Halloween and was SORELY disappointed.