The Spirit is Nerfed!!!
after the last update did the spirit get nerfed? it's unplayable and you can't get kills with her? what's wrong? I played spirit since day one and she always was ok but now? she is really unplayable did anyone notice that?
after the last update did the spirit get nerfed? it's unplayable and you can't get kills with her? what's wrong? I played spirit since day one and she always was ok but now? she is really unplayable did anyone notice that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well you are complaining about, then what about The Spirit changed?
When I try to hit survivors the launch is so weak and she is slower than before. even when I phase I can't hear the survivors like I use to when they are injured. She is definitely weaker or survivors got buffed.
Well the game sounds are absolute garbage right now which is nerfing her heavily since she relies so much on hearing. That said, they said they are working on fixing the sounds. They did nerf her spirit phase as well though, looks like you're taking a flashlight to the face. She got pretty gimped currently with these aforementioned things. I refuse to play her until she's back to normal.
Just like Freddy gets a buff. You can't hear his lullaby on PS4, that's pretty useful :'D
I hope they fix her I used to be rank 1 survivor and now I can't reach rank 5. even new survivors are beating me just because she is slow and I can't hear anything. I really don't know why the messed her up she used to be fine. DeadbyDaylight policy is ruining the killers and making the survivors happier ( I think the reason for this is that they want friends to bring more friends and play together unlike the poor killer who play solo all the time and get rekt from 4 toxic survivors all the time)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I faced 2 Freddy's last night and I had literally no idea where he was until I was in the dreamworld.
Also @OP The Spirit herself is the same, however, the bugs to the sound is a HUGE nerf to her and makes her borderline unplayable if you encounter Scratchmark bugs.
Sound is busted, meaning every single killer is having a hard time. Spirit just gets the shortest straw.
It's DARN time.
The new engine was a nerf for her, a pretty hard one tbh
Also the chainsaw was destroyed as well. That new animation is slow like #########.