LMAO
Can we ######### make that timer doesn't go down when mending because it is ######### delightful when legion tunnels you. Thank you.
Can we ######### make that timer doesn't go down when mending because it is ######### delightful when legion tunnels you. Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's only an issue when they're following you backwards tbh.
Weak? Weak is a compliment.
They would be hot garbage.
The timer already pauses during chase, so whats the deal when you are tunneled?
bad legions will "break" chases just to force the survivor to not be able to continue running/mend. Its similar to how Lithe sometimes decides to not work because it doesnt think you're in a chase.
I like you so i'm gonna respectfully ask you this. Don't you like the challenge?
My personal trick is: even if you get extremly bullied, just keep playing like nothing happened. Most killers tend to play worse whem they feel they are being bullied, it's psychological.
I've been through that as well but most of the times i managed to get 4K because i never let that affect me. Match is not over till you see the scoreboard
there's a distinct difference between something being challenging, and something being just plain unfair
I still love you @Tsulan ,no worries
I wouldnt call it unfair but we both know we won't agree lol.
I really hope Tsulans hardcore mode becomes true.
legion isn't fair for either side, he removes all skill from the game
Tbh legion is the only killer i have no freaking idea how i would rework it. I find him/her quite tricky.
I would love to see you playing as survivor. Please record a match and send it to me.
This is me:
Before you call me bully, every time i tbag or flashlight spam on that video it's because killers hardcamped and/or hit my teammates while being hooked.
But the music is not my cup of tea.
Neither mine, i just used it because of the lyrics. I'm a rock/metal head.
I don't think so. Often times I was mending at 1% because I tried to get away from Legion, and he found me again. He was feet from me but I had Dead Hard so I thought I'd be okay... Nope. The instant I stopped mending i went down. It's broken. No counterplay
Tou're toxic as hell.
Hope so! I went to the best toxic university!
Lol my typo with the T though, shows the disadvantages of using a tablet with a keyboard
I've started to become extremely toxic myself as survivor. Killers are getting so annoying at rank 6 they just wont give up on my chase and they'll lose like 2-3 gens if im using controller. I've been using it a lot recently and all my chases are 2-3 gens rather then the usual 1 or no gen chase. It's shocking how skilled I am with controller. I end up getting tunnelled
I just mess with killers when they mess with my teammates, swf or not.
If they play in a decent way i just do the objectives and leave. I'm especially respectful to nurses, either they win or get destroyed. You gotta be brave to play as nurse on console!
You mean he breaks the chase, baits the survivor into mending and then he comes again to waste a few second of the timer, then repeat?
Yeah sounds like a totally viable strategy...... if you wanna lose the game
Wait up, i just noticed something weird... What are seeing my eyes?? Tsulan playing DbD with friends?? Heresy!!
The antiSWF killer club which you belong to will kick you!! That's unacceptable!
Removing the exploit won't make the killer weaker, it'll just punish exploiters and bad players. Also why is it anytime someone suggests something it's always viewed as making the killer weaker?
It doesn't matter if it makes them weaker or not it's just the mere suggestion of changing something causes the same it's a nerf posters to complain.
Ok it seemed like that was part of what op wanted and yes I think it going down while not in a chase is fine, that way you don't simply run off to the nearest gen and start working on it. As for the mending mechanic I think once the timer starts ticking down it should slow down the more progress you make on it.
But if you stop mending it start speeding up at 2x the rate it slowed to prevent people from simply gaming it on either side. Since right now Legions are running M&A and just staying outside the terror radius so the moment you go to mend they run up. Then back off again so you're basically screwed which isn't what was intended.
No, he breaks the chase, then slowly follows their scratch marks/blood without actually looking at them, causing the wound timer to decrease while still being very closeby. Then the survivor is forced to mend right near him, so he just turns around and hits them. Most people do this by moonwalking, but all you need to do is not maintain regain LoS of the survivor while following them.
Unfortunately the game has no way to detect when its happening and when legion just can't find the survivor, so its borderline an exploit but not one directly condemned by the devs so it's allowed. There are ways it can be adjusted like having his TR affect the deep wounds bleedout, but as it stands now it's the most guaranteed down in the game, even though its directly opposed to his intended playstyle.
Well just lose the killer if hes moonwalking, he is literally walking blind then
you don't have to be a very good killer to be able to follow scratch marks and blood trails for <20 seconds... Not to mention if you don't have Urban + Iron Will, you're probably not going to be able to sneak away in that short of a time period either, let alone do so and still be able to start noisily mending.
Sure think, it's Vietfox87.
I won't be home till january the 3rd or 4th though.
Dont remember, what was my style btw?
(tw) At one point I was downed and my friend just healed me in front of freddy and you joined in.. That was pretty sweet. It was a good game.