Lets posts pointless conversatioms with no meaning other than to fight back
Lets beat the spam nonsense with spam related nonsense.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Surveillance is trash.
Doctor is our lord and savior.
Buff Nurse and Billy
Killers are OP
Campers, Loopers, or any other frowned upon tactic players have tiny peepees
I'm the best player of all, look at peepee
I used NOED and my willy fell off
I teabagged too hard and now I don't feel my legs
I hate noed and hope when the totem gets destroyed, all survivors get knives and can finish off the killer.
Z a p
This old man, he played one,
He played knick-knack on my drum;
With a knick-knack paddywhack,
Give a dog a bone,
This old man came rolling home.
I've hidden in the same locker as Dwight so much that when I opened it this latest time the doors fell off the hinges.
I hate granny crawling over a pallet when in a chase. RIP me.
Joey is a bottom.
How else are we suppose to be salty b!tches?
Isn't this for off topic?
"Hello have you hear of pur Lord and Savior
The Entity? He offers immortality you see, even if you "die" you come back, because we are to entertain him!" Would love that haha
I'm sexually attracted to The Pig
The industrial revolution was a mistake, it lead to horrible things such as the world wars, new epidemics, ideologies like communism and fascism. the human being has been devoluting since then.
noed is completely fine and balanced
Well at least I get to say DS is fine and needs a buff then.
Inb4 the devs see this and use it for April fools material which gives me an idea. 😈😈😈😈😈😈
Kate was the best Survivor ever introduced, despite her perks being rather garbo.
.....maybe too much.....
We need Pizza David.
What'd be even better is to have pizza specific lockers that way Dwight is never confused about which locker is his. Then pizza David could deliver the killer to the correct locker and the killer would tip him by letting him live.