I am SICK of endurance

who thought endurance perks would be a good idea when it comes to swf? I cannot stand this game sometimes tell me how having to hit someone 3 times just to down them is fair oh my god… changes need to be made to make it less dreadful

Comments

  • It can be annoying but the issue I find is how many options there are now for giving endurance. It feels over used at this point.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    It can be annoying but the issue I find is how many options there are now for giving endurance. It feels over used at this point.

    Totally agree, I find it very beneficial after being unhooked but it’s an every game thing now

  • you just gotta endure it. 🙂



    no but seriously... too many endurance giving perks.

  • Yes.

    Too much. Also these white hits ruin the athmosphere.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    It can be annoying but the issue I find is how many options there are now for giving endurance. It feels over used at this point.

    Especially with MfT being the best version of like four other perks. I don't see why anyone would run Buckle Up, for example, when you could get the same effect plus run faster for it.

  • I find endurance as annoying as killer as I find deep-wound annoying as survivor. It's one of those things you don't care about when it doesn't happen often but can be frustrating if the whole playstyle / build is based around it.

  • @Annso_x said:

    I find endurance as annoying as killer as I find deep-wound annoying as survivor. It's one of those things you don't care about when it doesn't happen often but can be frustrating if the whole playstyle / build is based around it.

    Totally agree

  • @alpaca_boyyy said:

    who thought endurance perks would be a good idea when it comes to swf? I cannot stand this game sometimes tell me how having to hit someone 3 times just to down them is fair oh my god… changes need to be made to make it less dreadful

    you are just trying to start an argument for the fun of it endurance is fine - killer main

  • Just nerf ftp-buckle up and it's ok really, maybe endurance on made for this is overkill too but other perks like OTR, dead hard, BT are fine

  • @Annso_x said:

    I find endurance as annoying as killer as I find deep-wound annoying as survivor. It's one of those things you don't care about when it doesn't happen often but can be frustrating if the whole playstyle / build is based around it.

    That is an interesting comparison

  • @09SHARKBOSS said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/389120/i-am-sick-of-endurance

    you are just trying to start an argument for the fun of it endurance is fine - killer main

    Boy be for real 🤣🤣

  • Endurance wasnt matter when 6.1.0 live

    Its only Buckle up works so well with FTP, FTP alone is fine, paired with WGLF still have to build up to make it work.

    But if you compare between BU and WGLF, they're equal because WGLF has a side ability (x2 recovering speed to teammate). Nerf BU would make it inferior to WGLF, I would like BU to do something else, a Sprint burst to the dying survivor after pickup would work.

  • you can farm 8 stacks of stbfl pretty quickly with endurance. I don't think it is that bad with the perk but it is pretty annoying without the perk. wastes a lot of killer time with efficient gen speeds. the perk helps makes it less annoying.

  • there are 3 perks that gives endurance after getting a slug up and mft even gives it after healing someone to healthy. waiting until they realize they need to rework and/or remove endurance from wglf and mft to make buckle up unique.

  • @Annso_x said:

    I find endurance as annoying as killer as I find deep-wound annoying as survivor. It's one of those things you don't care about when it doesn't happen often but can be frustrating if the whole playstyle / build is based around it.

    is there even a "build" around deep wounds? only pinhead and trapper xd has an add on for it but i can't think of any other

    edit: oh pig has one too where you get it after failing a box skill check if you are injured.

  • At this point they should consider giving some sort of "piercing" effect to some of the powers that can ignore endurance (except for endurance after getting unhooked of course)

    Example: Survivors trapped in a beartrap lose endurance, hitting a survivor with Huntress hatchets ignores endurance, hitting a survivor after uncloaking ignores endurance.