Plot twist #########

So if u use plot twist and get hooked and killers down you and recover by yourself u get up fully healed? The moment ypu get hooked or grabbed or downed that perk should desactivate

Comments

  • We're really out here complaining about everything.

  • Why? If you didnt get to use Plot Twist because the killer grabbed you first then it shouldnt deactivate.

    It's like losing a pain res token when a survivor manages to wiggle off a killer's shoulder.

  • Does a survivor perk do something remotely useful?

    Better nerf it.

  • Once per trial, and another time in the end-game.

    Also it takes 30 seconds, during which they're entirely out of commission.

    Also you can just pick them up, so they need to find a safe spot to go down in.

  • Are we really this low to be complaining about a meme perk?

    Jesus, the DBD community has taken a downturn.

  • Plot Twist is bugged though. If you get picked up after a flop, you have infinite Plot Twist as long as killer downs you.

  • Keep your nerf bat away from my meme perks.

  • Plot twist isn't that bad at all and to be used correctly requires skill and game sense, out of all the matches ive played ive only ran into 3 people that knew how to use it. Crying for nerfs isn't the way to go, we need to be more vocal about actual problems and bugfixes. Unpopular killer main view I know but MFT, windows, sb, resilience, adrenaline, aren't op nor do they need nerfs. My only issue is with MFT working alongside hope I don't think the two should stack, it'd be simple to turn MFT off during egc that way it makes you choose when you want the haste effect.

  • Why are you complain about Plot Twist?

  • I do wonder if being able to pick yourself up after getting downed by the killer is intended or a bug. I’m fine with it, though.

  • Plot Twist doesn't work if a killer downs you. You have to down yourself.

    Also, it's a risky meme perk with a number of varying uses, at the risk of basically becoming a sitting duck for a killer of they ever find you.

    This perk is perfectly fine, counterable and also adds some fun dimensions. Leave it as it is.

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    So if u use plot twist and get hooked and killers down you and recover by yourself u get up fully healed? The moment ypu get hooked or grabbed or downed that perk should desactivate

    people are going to call it a meme perk but plot twist + power struggle is insanely overpowered.

  • I think you guys are misunderstanding what they are saying. I’ve experienced this glitch before too. I used plot twist. Then the gens popped and I used plot twist again. However the killer then downed me and I was able to get up as if I had unbreakable and I was full health. Read that again. I was downed by the killer after having already used plot twist twice and was able to get up fully healthy.

  • You... you do understand that the change you're suggesting would have about the same effect as removing it from the game altogether, right?

  • @SOULWARRIOR71K said:

    I think you guys are misunderstanding what they are saying. I’ve experienced this glitch before too. I used plot twist. Then the gens popped and I used plot twist again. However the killer then downed me and I was able to get up as if I had unbreakable and I was full health. Read that again. I was downed by the killer after having already used plot twist twice and was able to get up fully healthy.

    Then this is a bug that should be reported, but not a perk complaint.