Should Jeff get a clean shaven cosmetic?
Jake has one. I want a clean shaven option for jeff, one where he also has a tidy haircut. Thoughts?
Tagged:
Mod
Jake has one. I want a clean shaven option for jeff, one where he also has a tidy haircut. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see no reason why not. It could be argued that it's more of Jeff's style to have unruly hair, but Jake has plenty of clean-shaven cosmetics despite this, and plenty of the female survivors who you wouldn't think would want anything to do with dresses has dress cosmetics because they look good to the person playing as them. I think it should be an option, at the very least.
Mmmm as a jeff main I don't like this idea. Jeff's beard is a part of his very being. Trim it, shape it, but don't shave it off 😭 he would look so weird
Make him chinless it will be the funniest ######### ever.
and remove that glorious beard? what a crime
He deserves cosmetics, tho they are all the same and usually quite boring L.
This is blasphemy against our lord and saviour metal jesus
as someone who has seen what my dad looks like without beard and mustache after he keeps it for years and then shaves it, i can assure you this would look unbelievably cursed.
i'm all for it.
I'd be curious to see a clean-shaven or different facial hair styles for Jeff!
Why is the comparison to Jake whos base is even clean shaven?
I hope it will better than Jonah's clean shaven cosmetic -_-
Jake's default is clean-shaven, but I'm pretty sure the cosmetic description points out how much of an oddity it is for Jake to not have a beard.