Tunnelling is fun
Please stop getting salty about it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tea bagging is fun. Please stop getting salty about it.
who are you? the bad player who embarrassed himself in another thread by posting his gameplay then got rofld off his own thread? what impact were you hoping to have?
Why would you t bag someone who doesn't tunnel or camp?
I've never understood this. If you are playing against a killer who is clearly struggling to get you, then he's new. He's discovering the game. Why would you make fun of someone who wants to try and learn?
@guest602 I don't tea bag, I was just mocking @Lowbei
Honestly the best way to deal with tea baggers is to just laugh at them. They want you to get angry so you won't think rationally when chasing them.
Body blocking the hook is fun. Please stop being salty about it.
When I was learning how to play the nurse, I got t bagged all the time, so yeah when it's your first game of the day you laugh at it, but when it's the 50th survivor who t bag at the gates and waits for you to hit him, it's very discouraging. I almost gave up on the nurse because of that
######### I was talking about getting t bagged while playing killer
Playing killer is way harder than playing survivor. It needs time and experience to be a good killer, and I think that new killers don't deserve to be t bagged or mocked, because they are spending a lot of time playing and learning how to play.
haha you clearly were triggered by the thread and tried to turn it around by bringing up looping, which is common. keep your salt in the shaker and git gud so you dont get caught so easily, then you wont be so upset about tunnelling
Don't you like a bit of banter, mate? Lighten up, butter cup.
Nurse is very difficult to learn and can be incredibly frustrating to play, I'll give you that. You can't stop survivors from tea bagging for the same reason you can't stop a killer from camping. Play how you want, just don't expect the others to care that much.
no worries. git gud
Thing is, camping affects the whole game, and affects how many BPs you will earn at the end of the match. Then, survivors just play another game, and so on.
But t bagging has an effect on the player's mental. When people t bag you all the time, you're just like "I suck so much at this game, maybe I should definetly stop playing.".
When people t bag you, that means that you're bad, and that people are making fun of you about it.
I think that can even disgusts new killers about the game and make them quickly give up.
When you get camped, it doesn't mean you're a bad survivor, and the killer probably doesn't make fun of you because you're on the hook.
Those are two very different things
(sorry about my english tho, this isn't my first language)
I'll have to disagree, it's just running in a circle until they get too close and dropping a pallet. I didn't even find looping fun when I was a survivor main.
everyone here knows that when survivor mains whine about camping and tunnelling, that killer mains bring up looping and teabagging, and vice versa. this isnt new.
like i said. git gud and you wont have to whine about all these legit tactics
@guest602
I would argue that being camped or tunneled is just as demoralizing as being teabagged is. You still get the feeling of losing and having to think, "I suck so bad at this game, why do I bother playing?"
I know I went through a phase where I didn't have any kind of speed boosts on any of my characters, so every single round, I was the one who was the weakest link & i was tunneled to hell & I was Rank 20, so ofc I was camped too, and I didn't understand why I was so bad and everyone else could get the killer off their ass for longer than 5 seconds. and I wanted to practice running & juking but I couldn't, because I was constantly being immediately downed, tunneled, & camped.
Very frustrating, very demoralizing.
People who teabag are just being ridiculous and they don't actually hinder your ability to play the game like camping or tunneling does.
My point was that you cannot control how other players play the game. If they are going to camp or tea bag you, they are going to camp or tea bag you.
That's subjective.
I see it as 'chase me' or '######### you'. If we're going to pull the mental health card on a game as mechanically frustrating as this, then I can say that getting hooked and camped affects my mental health as well.
Where's my pity cake?
So? Who cares what some strangers on the internet think?
Exactly.
You do not know if the killer is making fun of you if they camp you.
So how can you know if the survivor is making fun of you while they are tea bagging?
It's fine really, I understood perfectly. You studied well considering that English isn't your first langue.
Some of you guys are taking a joke thread and its joke replies too seriously...
@Lowbei I dunno whats more embarrassing. This thread or your inability to take a joke. Top kek.
@mintchapstick I completely get your opinion.
But to me, it's not because a survivor get down once that he's bad. A mistake is done so fast in this game (thinking a pallet is still there when it actually isn't, slow-vaulting instead of fast-vaulting and so on). When I started playing the game, I used to tunnel and get back on the first survivor I hooked, because I thought he wasn't as good as the others. Then, after seeing several times that some of these survivors actually made me lose all my time, I stopped tunneling.
This is why I think that it's not because you get camped that you are bad at the game.
But I totally understand that it can take away your will to play when you get camped 5 times in a row.
lol. tru3 is salty about everything.... 'oh. this is a bad map', 'oh. this is a bad totem placement', 'oh. this is a bad team', 'oh. this is a bad match'.... every ******* game has a bad 'something'....
git gud and you wont get rekt by mean ol tunnellers.
@Mc_Harty Member
i'm not pulling the mental health card here, I've never said that playing killer can cause depression, I said that it affects people mentally. It can upset them, make them angry, make them sad... but it's hard to stay emotionless when people t bag you.
I don't play survivor as much as I play killer, and when I do I quickly rank up (I'm currently rank 10), so I rarely get camped a few times in a row, but I can understand that it's frustrating.
Maybe i assume that they are making fun of me because of those Ochido's videos, in which you can hear a loud laugh when survivors are t bagging...
And thank you for your answer! It's pleasant to see that english-speakers appreciate my efforts
@guest602 My advice is to just laugh. When your angry or upset, just laugh at everything around you. It helps.
I do not believe for one second that you find running around a pile of junk as fun. Necessary ... yes, but fun... not likely.
i think i'm pretty good at looping too.... i have about 500 hours in as killer and i don't think i've ever been caught by a survivor....
Well played sir well played.
someone actually flagged that. gosh, i wonder who? could it be the resident witless wonder?
said:
Should I activate my trigger card too? Last time that got me 13 flags from a single person alone.... nah screw it let’s go.
@Lowbei
Ask anyone on this thread if they think ThePloopz is triggered, or if it’s you. Then tell me the feedback. Until then everything you say about him being triggered is MEANINGLESS to this sexy DWIGHT GOD
git gud and you wont get rekt by mean ol tunnellers lol
lol the butthurt survivor mains in here are hilarious.
git gud and you wont cry so much about tunnelling.
Flashlights are fun, please stop getting salty about it.