how many terrormisus do you have?

Now event is over. Mine:


Pig - 311

Clown - 210

Legion - 502

Nemesis - 648

Sadako - 241

Jill - 549

Total = 2461

It's not so bad tho. I can live with these hopefully ๐Ÿคค

Comments

  • About 400-500 between all my characters.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Not many, like 350 ish on my Singularity and 100 or so on Renato. Others have a few but nothing to brag about.

    So you did not play DbD so much i guess?

  • 1400 but my internet was obliterated in a severe thunderstorm and it took a week for a technician to come repair it. Missed an entire goddamn week worth of cakes.

  • I got around 1000 on all my characters but mostly on my survivors

  • 500 Tapp (plus still 200 Flan)

    500 Dwight

    250 Kate

    And 400 more spread out between other survivors.

  • 3643 only on my survivors

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Now event is over. Mine:

    Pig - 311

    Clown - 210

    Legion - 502

    Nemesis - 648

    Sadako - 241

    Jill - 549

    Total = 2461

    It's not so bad tho. I can live with these hopefully ๐Ÿคค

    It's probably bit easier to get cakes on killer? I played much more survivor and got 1050+ cakes most on ace 159 and on jill/sheva 122. I did waste bit too much bp on my P100 feng trying to get her cakes but I averaged what 1 cake per 2 or 3 bloodwebs. P100 characters got cheated on this event.

    On killer I got around 850+ cakes most on wraith 99 and wesker 75. I updated every character bit so everyone has bit of them. Also left every bloodweb so that I can collect cakes from later still. That maybe leaves me now with about 1950+ cakes I would wish to get over 2000+ though.

  • Nea - 800

    Bing Bong - 71

    Billy - 53

    Huntress - 59

    Bubba - 50

    Wesker - 45

    Singularity - 63

  • Going off memory but about 2500.

  • Reading these posts I've realized I don't play as much as I thought I did, so thanks for making me feel better, lol.

    Most I have is ~400 (Haddie)

    Onryo ~100

    and 25-75 on about 30 others (I use lots of different characters). Only a handful with none (character I never use, like Nurse/Blight/Ace).

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/383395/how-many-terrormisus-do-you-have

    It's probably bit easier to get cakes on killer? I played much more survivor and got 1050+ cakes most on ace 159 and on jill/sheva 122. I did waste bit too much bp on my P100 feng trying to get her cakes but I averaged what 1 cake per 2 or 3 bloodwebs. P100 characters got cheated on this event.

    On killer I got around 850+ cakes most on wraith 99 and wesker 75. I updated every character bit so everyone has bit of them. Also left every bloodweb so that I can collect cakes from later still. That maybe leaves me now with about 1950+ cakes I would wish to get over 2000+ though.

    Yeah it's easier to farm on killers.

    Survivor bloodwebs have 4 different items: Terrormisu - Flashlight - Toolbox and Medkit. And you will get one of them. 25% chance for each of them. Killers have only one, it's Terrormisu.

  • IMG_20230713_155836.jpg

    1242 on Gabriel Soma and around 300 on killers mostly Singularity. So around 1550 cakes.

  • 1300 on Hillbilly

    About 100 between the rest.

  • I have around 700-800 in total. Most of them are on Zarina.

  • I'm guessing between 600 and 800 total between both roles.

    I made sure to get at least 1 on every character though.

  • I thought I played a lot during the event and I currently have between 10-30 for all of my survivors. I mean I did play one as an offering every match from day 2 until today but even if I didnโ€™t Iโ€™d be nowhere near as many as the rest of you. How much do you consider a lot?

  • 920 on wesker only killer I leveled in the event

    Like 200 on my Jake 90 on Gabriel and like 85 on Cheryl

  • Spirit - 789

    Thalita - 374

  • Around 1500 in total. I played event a lot this year

  • IMG_9979.jpeg IMG_9978.jpeg

    Put all my points into Mikaela. This is what I ended up with. On the first day of the event she had just hit P34, and on final day I got her to P90. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

  • 997 on blight, 400 on wesker, 30 on nurse, 150 on huntress, 370 on claudette

  • I collected the following:

    Survivor: 484 Terrormisu, plus I had 47 leftover flans from last year. = 531 event cakes in total.

    Killer: 559 Terrormisu, plus 110 flans and 9 Sacrificial Cakes from previous years. = 678 event cakes in total.

    Terrormisu alone: 1043

    Total cakes: 1209

  • Got around 100 on like 3 different characters, i didnt no-life the event so much, mostly focused on P3ing all the characters i was missing.


    So yeah, i maxed out all perks, finally.