Dredge opinions?

Dredge is one of my absolutely favorite killers to play alongside Ghostface, but I hardly ever see anyone talk about him.

His map mobility is one of the best in the game and his anti-loop is decent but not unfair. Not to mention nightfall which is what ties everything together and gives the Dredge a lot of snowball ability. The only downside of course is that Dredge is map dependent due to locker placements. In my opinion this is what keeps Dredge from being S tier and shifts him from A to C tier.

His add-ons are also pretty decent as well

Comments

  • Personally I can’t play dredge due to accessibility issues with nightfall the sounds and visuals really bug my ears and eyes

  • I also like dredge a lot, but i could not say is close to S tier.

    If BHVR put lockers in empty spaces of the map for Dredge,Trikster,Huntress ans whoever is next (aka better map desing) i could see Dredge as A and not less than B, really solid.

    May be some addon little changes here and there could help. Both iris are not interesting or strong.

  • I like Dredge (besides Nightfall) but he really isn't anywhere close to S-tier.

    I'd put him low B-tier or to the top of C-tier. Not bad, by any means, but definitely not one of the strongest Killers

  • Got it on the event sale, and it's my new favorite killer. I love the basic m1 game, and it gives me everything needed to focus on it. No walking around, trying to find survivors - just chase chase chase from the beginning to the end. Hiding only gives free me hits. If I'm outclassed in loops, I can resort to remnant-trickery. Having survivors run into your arms never gets old.

    I don't really get the map-dependency thing though. Which killer isn't map-dependent? Yeah, Nurse, I know, but who else? I'd argue dredge is less dependent than most of the roster, as map-size doesn't matter for it. Sure, there are a few gens you have to walk to the old-fashioned way, but most killers have to walk to every gen.

    It's S++ tier on my list, as that's based on my subjective enjoyment factor.

  • He's alright to play but I hate going against him on console. The game is already dark as it is without nightfall.

  • I've been enjoying playing it a lot, but although he can be really strong on a few maps he's not S tier material. I'd say he's B tier.

  • I don't have the brains to play him, and playing against him gives me migraines...so overall not a fan of him.

  • He's quite fun to play and my favorite killer to go against as survivor. I just love nightfall and how cute Dredge is. He deserves love! Sad that not more people play him/it.

  • eh hes kinda mid. Decent map mobility, okay anti loop. But if their just holding W you are practically an M1 killer.