Killer Adept Needs To Be Changed

I'm not gonna go in depth here because 99.9% of the community agrees that the requirements are too much. I have no idea why BHVR haven't adjusted this after all these years of complaints.

If survivors also had to double pip instead of just escaping, this would've been fixed a long time ago.

Comments

  • Except they did change how adept works a few updates ago?

    Double Pippin' no longer matters for it, now you only have to kill all 4 Survivors with a Killer's 3 unique perks now to get that killer's adept since they changed how merciless killer and all the other killer score titles are achieved.

    Now it's like this.

    0 = The Entity Hungers

    1 / 2 = Brutal Killer

    3 = Ruthless Killer

    4 = Merciless Killer

  • I'd agree, but they changed it to be dependent on the 4K a couple patches ago.


    Instead of having to play the pip system, you've just got to 4K.

  • I have all 220 Achievements. The adepts are a joke.

    Go on Dead Dog Saloon and tunnel the survivors off hook while spreading pressure.

    When its down to 2 survivors, slug one and find the other.


    The hardest achievement by far is the Huntress Hatchet Achievement, but that can be farmed by sniping survivors who farm with you.

  • You just need the 4k. It's been that way for at least 3 chapters.

  • Internet Explorer is back?