What happened to making self pickups basekit
Just had a killer down all 4 and go afk while we all bleed out, you devs are clowns
Just had a killer down all 4 and go afk while we all bleed out, you devs are clowns
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol noob get rekd wear unbreakable instead of made for this and dh. (joking)
From what I recall it was abusable by SWF. That or the endgame mori system it was in the PTB with wasn't well received. I get mixed answers on that one and I didn't do the PTB at the time.
Bleedouts are undeniably a problem, but basekit unbreakable is definitely not the way to go. completely broke the game and made twins useless
when is killer going to get built-in Corrupt intervention and Moris to counter gen rushes?
What happened? Almost everyone hated it.
Both basekit unbreakable and Mori system.
It was confirmed to be scrapped in the recent reddit Q&A
built in mori’s are still being worked on, but the system implemented in that PTB is scrapped.
Base Unbreakable was just horrible.
I hope they really really scrapped it.