If Made for This is fine, Bloodhound should get this buff

You are thrilled by the scent of blood and move faster to pursue survivors.

  • While standing within 5m of a pool of blood, gain an additional 1%/2%/3% movement speed.

This unironically would be a good buff. I think this would bring it to about the same strength as Brutal Strength.

Comments

  • 5m is too much but it's honestly a really cool concept for a perk. I think Lucky Break would become meta!

  • Make it like 2m or 3m and honestly? Decent perk

  • interesting chase perk for killer.

  • That would be busted and MFT is busted too.

    No perk should give either side free movement speed only because of being injured/following an injured survivor (essentially what being within 5m of blood is). It’s not enough of a restriction.

  • Reduce the amount of meters slightly and it honestly sounds like a pretty decent perk.

    You move faster, but you can only follow directly behind to enjoy the speed, no cutting off and stuff.

    It's the best rework idea of bloodhound i ever saw atleast

  • They already increased the bloodlust speed for killers awhile back. You got enough of a speed boost, and there are other movement speed perks already for killer

  • @Pink_Ronin said:

    They already increased the bloodlust speed for killers awhile back. You got enough of a speed boost, and there are other movement speed perks already for killer

    Survivors had other movement speed perks and that didn't stop a new one, so I don't see why that matters.

  • Any buffs to bloodhounds are welcome.

    I like this one.

  • I like how people say 5m is too much while survivors have a permanment speed boost while injured that works globally. The buff I suggested is literally weaker than Made for This. The equivalent to Made for This would be having a permanent 3% speed boost while at least 1 survivor is injured.

  • @Pink_Ronin said:

    They already increased the bloodlust speed for killers awhile back. You got enough of a speed boost, and there are other movement speed perks already for killer

    I dont see why that means we cant get more, survivors have been getting exh perks for years.

  • @adsads123123123123 said:

    I like how people say 5m is too much while survivors have a permanment speed boost while injured that works globally. The buff I suggested is literally weaker than Made for This. The equivalent to Made for This would be having a permanent 3% speed boost while at least 1 survivor is injured.

    A 3% speed boost is proportionately more for the killer, though, because they already move faster.

    Also, Made For This has a requirement beyond being injured, which is that you can't be Exhausted. So, smaller radius for Bloodhound here would mean giving up your ability to maintain a speed boost while mindgaming or taking an alternate route to cut someone off, much in the same way that Made For This means giving up your ability to effectively use Exhaustion perks, some of the strongest in the game.

    It's a good idea! The proposed radius is just a touch too big, on paper.