Already no one is playing Singularity
Knight and I'd argue even SM had more people playing them right after their release, but considering he JUST came out, there's so few people playing Hux.
It seems his high skill floor combined with just not being that good has put a lot of people off him.
Comments
Im just waiting for hot fix. Hopefully they fix some of the bugs where i can clearly see a survivor on the cam but it doesnt shoot them. And cant place pods on places that make sense to put a pod. "You can put the pod here but not like 2 feet below that on this tree".
Well I saw decent number of him allready and even today too. I can also ask myself the question why I don't play him much now? (I played allready many different Killers) and the answer is probably waiting for the buffs (next week hopefully) since he will feel better to play as and also simply I just want to play different killers (RIP Wesker...). He is allright I think to play, just waiting for the buffs haha.
I'm playing him but I have to say my feelings about him are so mixed. I enjoy playing him but it's so stressful playing him. It feels like he has this problem where if you get behind the survivors just snowball to the point where you can't do anything to come back. Like the emps are the driving force to this feeling I think. You have to infect them as fast as they get emps and sometimes that just isn't possible. I have yet gotten more than 2 kills as him. Most of my matches end with no to 2 kills. I don't mind a killer having a high skill ceiling but he has a high skill floor also and that leads to what you seeing, no many people are going to play him do to his high skill entry level.
I don't want to play Hux more than once, because single game with him is giving an enough exhaustion.
You have to keep maintaining pods, observing several views and EMP activates.
Okay just comeback after playing 1 game with him to test his Iri add-ons.
Feels like a nerf. It's a not good add-on. That haste does (almost) nothing and the Overclock turns off so fast that it's like a nerf than a buff.
Somewhat usefull. I don't think it's his best add-on or anything, but it's nice info add-on.
Okay back to the topic... it was exhausting game. I place camera to infect them, they have EMP, gone, okay I try it again, got infected and grap EMP just next to him, gone, okay here we go again... then I chase someone, have to infect him like 3x times during one chase because someone with EMP also comes to help him. Ahhhh... tedious.
Tbf merchant and knight had their archives which increased play rates for them
Tbh Hux is probably better than both of them depending on the map
Once EMPs gets nerfed, i'll start play him more.
I think the current meta also affects Hux. Gens are flying really fast and learning how to play is against already a fast-working team in almost every single match.
He feels terrible.
Nah dude if he is op I must feel bad when you face such beast the likes of pig, clown or god forbid trapper, they sure be op. A killer that you can literally turn off his power and easily at that yet people still manage to find him op lmao.
The never ending EMPs make it very unfun to play him. I gave him multiple tries but gonna put him away until they nerf the EMP.
Against an uncoordinated solo q team who doesn’t use the EMPs, he feels great, and fun getting to actually use his m2.
A semi competent team however turns him into a basic m1 killer.
it feels pointless to use his power since within a few seconds, you are EMP'd to oblivion. I am no surprised few want to keep playing him.
Last few times I checked Nightlight, he had a below 42% killrate. I don't think people are particularly having much fun with him.
I don’t play as often anymore but I’ve seen more of the Singularity than the Skull Merchant. To date I’ve seen three SMs, yet around 4 Singularities.
I've seen more Singularitys than I have SM. Even Knight I don't see that often. I've actually seen Hag more than Knight since I started recording my stats again after my break
Well, couple
- a more stressful, micromanaging gameplay than usual (killer is already the nonstop focus, multitasking role)
with
- a power that the opposing side can deactivate AT WILL (to a certain degree)
and I still don't know what you and other that have mentioned a lack of the new killer expect.