Hopefully they continue to add for ammo in the battle against tunneling/camping. I'm not surprised at all by this. In their defense though I do see you guys repaired 3 gens. That's just rude.
OP you're being a bit dishonest. Yes you're still getting camped/tunneled/slugged but now it will be by Singularity whereas before it was by other killers, so the game definitely feels fresh and new in this regard. Btw your screenshot does not have a single survivor DC so I suspect it's fake.
I genuinely don't know how to respond when I see people say facecamping isn't an issue. My only guess is these people exclusively play killer and have never touched solo queue for any meaningful amount of time.
Make sense why the Freddy would camp and I don't blame him. 3 gens already done and Freddy just got his first hook. Popping gens too fast will just tilt the killer and more likely to camp.
What else do you expect the killer to do there? 3 gens are done and they got 1 person on hook. Of course they'll try and eliminate someone as fast as possible. Anything else would be a loss. It's normal for someone to do whatever they can to win.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's why we need anti-camping
Hopefully they continue to add for ammo in the battle against tunneling/camping. I'm not surprised at all by this. In their defense though I do see you guys repaired 3 gens. That's just rude.
all i see is a innocent Frederick trying to do defend himself from toxic gen rushers!!
OP you're being a bit dishonest. Yes you're still getting camped/tunneled/slugged but now it will be by Singularity whereas before it was by other killers, so the game definitely feels fresh and new in this regard. Btw your screenshot does not have a single survivor DC so I suspect it's fake.
I genuinely don't know how to respond when I see people say facecamping isn't an issue. My only guess is these people exclusively play killer and have never touched solo queue for any meaningful amount of time.
Make sense why the Freddy would camp and I don't blame him. 3 gens already done and Freddy just got his first hook. Popping gens too fast will just tilt the killer and more likely to camp.
What else do you expect the killer to do there? 3 gens are done and they got 1 person on hook. Of course they'll try and eliminate someone as fast as possible. Anything else would be a loss. It's normal for someone to do whatever they can to win.
"Killers, they want us to be more skillful and obstruct our camping! What do we do?"
"We need to camp HARDER! Then they'll love it."
So when is anti-camping coming if not with this chapter / 7.0?
There's two gens left and no one else has hooks.
He's securing a kill.
Not everything needs to be an attack. It's not that deep. Just take it for what it is and go next game