When are there going to be bots

Hi I just want to now when are the killer bots coming to custom matches we already have survivor bots but no killer and mobile already has them what’s the difference thank you

Comments

  • image.png

    from the pinned Anniversary Stream Summary© thread


    So you mean killer bots. No idea on that one, but they did say they were interested in doing them.

  • I do not want to start another thread for a similar question but ... how good are survivor bots atm ? Did they receive any update since they were added , like can they use perks and randomize their strategies etc ?

    If you were to rate them 1 to 10 (noob - pro swf) what would they be atm ?

  • @FreddyVoorhees said:

    I do not want to start another thread for a similar question but ... how good are survivor bots atm ? Did they receive any update since they were added , like can they use perks and randomize their strategies etc ?

    If you were to rate them 1 to 10 (noob - pro swf) what would they be atm ?

    You can give them Perks and Items.

    From what I have seen so far (and I am not playing against Bots very often, almost never), I would rate them 3 out of 10.

  • @FreddyVoorhees said:

    I do not want to start another thread for a similar question but ... how good are survivor bots atm ? Did they receive any update since they were added , like can they use perks and randomize their strategies etc ?

    If you were to rate them 1 to 10 (noob - pro swf) what would they be atm ?

    Probably a 5, decent looping and mostly just stick to gens unless being chased, always being helpful basically

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R8T5RJCLF0GF/image.png

    from the pinned Anniversary Stream Summary© thread

    I think OP is asking about killer bots. They reference knowing that survivor bots are here.

  • @FreddyVoorhees said:

    I do not want to start another thread for a similar question but ... how good are survivor bots atm ? Did they receive any update since they were added , like can they use perks and randomize their strategies etc ?

    If you were to rate them 1 to 10 (noob - pro swf) what would they be atm ?

    The bots are idiots and very fearful of the killer, they tend to go to anywhere where they can use a pallet or window, so sometimes they go to the edges of a map and use the Z walls (very unsafe places), they also tend to waste pallets. However the mindgames doesn't work against them, they basically have wallhacks and know exatly where you are despite being behind a wall, also, some killer powers are mostly useless against them, for example power of The Singularity is mostly useless against them because they know exactly what cam are you using and they hide quickly for avoiding the shots.

  • @Ayodam said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3449547#Comment_3449547

    I think OP is asking about killer bots. They reference knowing that survivor bots are here.

    You appear to be right, my bad.

    I have a tendency to read the title and form my answer on that alone.

  • @IamFran said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3449918#Comment_3449918

    The bots are idiots and very fearful of the killer, they tend to go to anywhere where they can use a pallet or window, so sometimes they go to the edges of a map and use the Z walls (very unsafe places), they also tend to waste pallets. However the mindgames doesn't work against them, they basically have wallhacks and know exatly where you are despite being behind a wall, also, some killer powers are mostly useless against them, for example power of The Singularity is mostly useless against them because they know exactly what cam are you using and they hide quickly for avoiding the shots.

    @SpiritsHusk said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3449918#Comment_3449918

    Probably a 5, decent looping and mostly just stick to gens unless being chased, always being helpful basically

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3449918#Comment_3449918

    You can give them Perks and Items.

    From what I have seen so far (and I am not playing against Bots very often, almost never), I would rate them 3 out of 10.

    Good to hear that they are at least decent. I do not mind at all if they cheat a bit. I'd like to see them be superior to good swf teams so they can provide the best training possible . I also have read that they are about to be improved some more in the singularity update too.