Weskers nerfs
Weskers in desperate needs of nerfs.
A licensed killer like him shouldn't be that strong.
Make him 110ms or remove 1 charge from his ability.
That's everything,thank you.
Weskers in desperate needs of nerfs.
A licensed killer like him shouldn't be that strong.
Make him 110ms or remove 1 charge from his ability.
That's everything,thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He gets pallet to the face (something almost impossible for nurse). So no. He is much weaker then nurse, because he can't ignore pallets/windows as nurse
Actually I've been a Wesker main since at least 2.5 years. I think what I know what I'm talking about ๐ ๐ป
Also nurse has been recently nerfed too so he's obviously stronger
You can't be seriousยฒ
Happily @nars adressed most of youy points.
I really think Wesker SHOULD BE the reference for future killers for the devs: Very Strong, counterable, engaging, not boring to play as and against, and with a High skill ceiling.
I rarely play as Wesker, but he is a MASTERPIECE of a killer. One of the best designs of a killer in this game. If the devs released killers fun and strong as Wesker in this game every chapter, i think the community would be so much more happy!
I can't thank you enough for this post
Yes but they addressed all my points with objectively wrong opinions
Actually I've been a Wesker main since at least 2.5 years. I think what I know what I'm talking about ๐ ๐ป
so, you was playing as him almost 1.5 years before his release in DbD? Care to explain, how? ๐
This guy is obviously a troll. Lets stop feeding it.
No he does not spirit does.
Spirit doesn't, some of her addons do. Same for Blight
All Killers have the same lunge range except for Myers in T1 and T3
Did otz legit forget sadako existed here?
is there different size swings for killer weapons or am i crazy because i thought the removed it a long while back.
or maybe its just the joke of freddy got long swing kinda like sharp hand joe
Idk Freddies to this day and time is questionable lol.
For some reason its always the Kate PFPs.
yeah, i know. it's just my hobby. Trying to see, what else they come up with