I Would Be Playing Survivor More... But...
Skull Merchant.
Listen, I dont blame people for playing her, some people enjoy her, some people just want to get their Tome challenges done. But I find myself picking Killer a bit more than before because I really cannot be bothered to deal with her.
And no, this isnt about DCing or giving up or anything of the sort, it's more of the fact that the Killer's whole power design just removes my will to play the game entirely... and so, I avoid her the best way I can, by playing Killer.
And before someone throws up "isnt this entitled?" or something of the sort, I will kindly advise you to stop licking the paint off the wall and actually read what I put. People CAN play her, and if I get paired against one, I will play out the match normally, but I refuse to not talk about how much I dislike her power design.
Worst part is that I like her visual design (which is surprising since a lot of people hated it), I think it is cool, definitely not the best, but still cool to me. And I think her concept has potential, just her power design is my entire issue.
(Yes this is a bit of a vent post.)
Comments
I'm pretty sure even Skull Merchant mains agree that 99% of matches against her worthy of being added to the Geneva convention. It's unbearable, which is sad because I've seen a couple of mains player her in very interesting ways. But that requires WAY too much effort on a killer that really isn't all that good.
You're not entitled, you are airing what most people feel. It's fine and normal. People who say the contrary are delusional, spiteful toward survivors or trolling. I genuinely hope you're having some fun with killer at least. Here's hoping we rarely ever see this killer after the tome ends.
Half the Skull Merchants I play against apologize for playing her in postgame chat. I feel bad for the team that designed her power. We haven't seen a killer like this since release Legion.
They literally made the first ever character that cannot be beaten without comms. If u ever beat a skull merchant in solo q i guarantee you it was a baby merchant
Every time I play as SM I get comments like ew, cringe, Dull Merchant after the match.
I don't think Survivors realise that by admitting SM is annoying I just want to play her more.
Look man, do what you want.
The fact of the matter is that the community hasn't hated a Killer this much since original Legion.
I don't see her enough for it to bother me, thankfully
Killer has been fun, since Ive been playing other games more, I am really rusty, but overall it's just been fun.
I even have a few clips here and there that Ive also gotten from playing as well.