When We will Fix Nurse & Blight?

When we will rework Nurse and nerf most of Blight add-ons? It's really so weird to nerf mid or weak killers but leaving these 2 like how they are.

No, Nurse nerfs did almost nothing. She always will be problem with her busted power. And Blight is also problematic with hug-tech abuse and broken add-ons.

Both killers were already insanely strong but now we have to deal with them without Dead Hard. Thank you so much BHVR!

Comments

  • Killers must deal with genrush without slowdown. And no, the 2.5% base, kit the extra 10 seconds and all those "touch-ups" done don't help.

    I haven't seen the nurse in a long time against, I see Blight and Wesker more often. And if I'm being honest, given the difficulty and skill they require to be used efficiently, on the one hand it's also right that they're strong. However, I do agree that Blight add-ons are pretty strong, especially if a Blight is really strong and uses Alc Ring + Crow. This combo is truly lethal in the right hands. However, until the genrush is fixed and until all killers can be played without fear of 5th gen starting in the time of a chase, I would argue that both Blight and Nurse can remain as they are.

  • @illNicola said:

    Killers must deal with genrush without slowdown. And no, the 2.5% base, kit the extra 10 seconds and all those "touch-ups" done don't help.

    I haven't seen the nurse in a long time against, I see Blight and Wesker more often. And if I'm being honest, given the difficulty and skill they require to be used efficiently, on the one hand it's also right that they're strong. However, I do agree that Blight add-ons are pretty strong, especially if a Blight is really strong and uses Alc Ring + Crow. This combo is truly lethal in the right hands. However, until the genrush is fixed and until all killers can be played without fear of 5th gen starting in the time of a chase, I would argue that both Blight and Nurse can remain as they are.

    Gens and maps can't be balanced while we have these 2. Can you imagine if they buff all killers how they will be broken even more?

    Maps needs to be super safe because of Blight & Nurse.

    Gens needs to be fast because of Blight & Nurse.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3439485#Comment_3439485

    Gens and maps can't be balanced while we have these 2. Can you imagine if they buff all killers how they will be broken even more?

    Maps needs to be super safe because of Blight & Nurse.

    Gens needs to be fast because of Blight & Nurse.

    So let me get this straight, do you penalize the whole game for two killers? You realize what you're saying right?

    They have to nerf the maps because they are mostly surv sides full of god pallets, once there were two god pallets per map to exaggerate, with a few exceptions.

    They must nerf all the perks that speed up the generators and all the toolboxes, including add-ons (especially the bnp).

    Only then Nurse and Blight can be nerfed. Besides, in all honesty, is it hard for you to learn how to deal with a Nurse? I demolished some of Nurse playing as a surv, it's not easy but not impossible either. Only one Nurse recently busted my ass, but I'm 100% convinced he/she was a cheater because he/she always knew where you were without having anything for aura vision.

    I think I've said already that I recognize how strong and, in the right hands op, the add ons of the Blight are. But like I said, until the devs fix the genrush, Blight and Nurse have to stay that way to counter the insane speed of the generators. When all the perks for the gen speed, toolboxes and bnp are destroyed, then nerf the add ons of the Blight and, if you want, further the Nurse (which I don't understand what else you want to nerf, but it's ok).

  • I’d like to see updated kill rates.

  • Why do we need to fix something that is not broken and statistically not problematic, and also doesn't have any big issue gameplay wise?

    Yeah I do get it if you want to fix bubba, but nurse/ blight huh?

  • @fulltonon said:

    Why do we need to fix something that is not broken and statistically not problematic, and also doesn't have any big issue gameplay wise?

    Yeah I do get it if you want to fix bubba, but nurse/ blight huh?

    It's not broken part is your opinion, not mine.

  • and again the same faces came running to defend their beloved broken killers

  • I actually quite enjoy going against nurse an blight.

    me an friends agree blight is our most fun killer to go against.

    We do love a bit of the ol bouncy boy

  • I would love to extend an invitation to you guys who think blight is “broken” to run a friendly custom match. I want to see how you try to counter a good blight, and I will be happy to give feedback and tips.

    The only people that usually complain that blight is “broken” are the same people that still try to hold W in the open or camp unsafe pallets against a hug tech. I’d be happy to help with learning correct counterplay.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    I would love to extend an invitation to you guys who think blight is “broken” to run a friendly custom match. I want to see how you try to counter a good blight, and I will be happy to give feedback and tips.

    The only people that usually complain that blight is “broken” are the same people that still try to hold W in the open or camp unsafe pallets against a hug tech. I’d be happy to help with learning correct counterplay.

    I am not good Blight. So i can't do this but i would watch it if you make video how to counter good Blight.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3439606#Comment_3439606

    I am not good Blight. So i can't do this but i would watch it if you make video how to counter good Blight.

    I can absolutely do that. I’ve got a buddy that has gotten pretty good at countering me (we 1v1 all the time). I will work with him to make a video showcasing the most common mistakes I see, and how to counter a lot of what blight does.