Cosmetics you'd like to see in the game
A DC chapter would be awesome even though I'm not a huge dc fan. I just want the batman who laughs as a doctor cosmetic. What are your dream cosmetics?
A DC chapter would be awesome even though I'm not a huge dc fan. I just want the batman who laughs as a doctor cosmetic. What are your dream cosmetics?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean as a dc fan i would love a power girl skin for kate. But i really want that resident evil 5 jill skin
From DC, I would love to see Punchline as a Legion skin, or the Joker as a Trickster skin replacing his baseball bat with a crowbar. Anything else from that world I'd probably like to see as their own character rather than just a skin.
(*cough* Bluebird survivor, Scarecrow killer *cough*)
I think a Danganronpa collection would be cool.
My dream cosmetics are mostly the stuff that's impossible to get into the game, skins like OG Freddy, Evil Dead 2 Young Ash, Scream accurate robe, Bubba's outfit from TCM2, Butterball & Deep Throat/Female Cenobite. Basically the stuff that cannot make it into the game for mostly contractual reasons.
I also know what i don't want to see: Netease cosmetics being brought over to core dbd.
I feel like male survivors don't get enough normal clothing options. Their new outfits always seem more gimmicky and cartoonish than what the female survivors get.
Some basic things that look like people actually trying to survive would wear...like some decent jeans/leggings for Jane and a cute hoodie with some combat boots. Idk, there's a lot of wild cosmetics..some basics would be nice to have.
Yes, this. I want Chiaki skin for Kate
Jeff Johansen would be great with an outfit for The Dude.
This PLEASEEEEEE!! :)
A Blendette collection. Lots of camo etc