Anyone else sick and tired of the flash bangs already?
What an absolute joke this is becoming. All the joys of a flashlight without requiring any skill.
Combine it with the fact that survivors barely make any noise right now (footsteps, moans etc) and you have a mess of a game.
Combine it with the fact that survivors barely make any noise right now (footsteps, moans etc) and you have a mess of a game.
Comments
Well, killers are getting nice addons and ebony moris for 3K so...
yeah, it doesn’t take much skills to use them but the timing still have to be right. If the killer notice it being dropped they have a second to turn away.
I've used em to blind survivors who teabag at the exit and refuse to leave :chuffed:
In terms of serious application, Ive had luck with using them after during a pallet break or after getting a killer to vault a window to make absurd distance or even get an urban evasion juke. I just wish they weren't a good 80% of the items that are in chests...
After 1 game:
"Ok, lets use Franklin's Demise".
My game is always rly loud, because i must hear the survivors.
And the flash bangs are rly loud.
Survivors needed more tools to stun killers and dodge hits....
And we all know how many people celebrate the holidays/christmas with firecrackers...so it makes perfect sense....
Killers cant pull out moris or add ons mid game.
You used to be able to hear survivors running down basement stairs. Now you can't.
Every map has a base of 3 chests, so less than 1 per survivor. Firecrackers can be used only once and keys when there are more gens repaired than survivors alive.
Killer addons and ebony moris can be used during the whole match at any time, and they are getting lots of them
Edit: plus killers usually get more bps than survivors.
I know killers have a much bigger need for time than survivors, but it would be pretty sweet if they could do something like apply a hex to a dull totem mid match, have sacrificed survivors drop an addon under the hook, or even trap a chest and turn it into a mimic or something stupid like that. Maybe make it killer specific and have the hag/pig/trapper/clown be the only ones who could do it, and have it require their power or something.
In the meantime I guess we'll just get survivors finding free escapes constantly during this event, and a bunch of free items otherwise.
Its MUCH easier to pull off a firecracker blind than it is a flashlight blind.
I have problems with auditory disassociation, so relying on sound is hard enough as it is with the blaring chase music... but im glad I'm not the only one who things the sound balancing got even worse lately.
Just commenting what you seem to ignore. Btw, i didn't say anything about how easy is to pull off a firecracker, so i don't know why are you talking about that right now.
They are broken and take no skill yeah, but then killers gets a ######### ton of red addons and mori so i guess it makes it even? I've got like 10 red moris on Susie now because of that, LOL
Its way more than 4% based on past few days.
I get more annoyed with how inconsistent they are. I swear there are times I look right at it and nothing happens, then the next time I'm not even facing that direction and it blinds me. Just had a guy use it on a Clown that picked me up, dude was clearly facing the other way I still got dropped. Then I oof'd and got caught again 😢
It's still 4%
I didn't think the game would be that broken yet here we are...
I have like 50 on Kate right now.
I got tired of taking them every game. And I always find one in a chest.
I mean the blinds are one thing but I think it's a bit unfair on wraith. All they have to do is drop one when he's closing in on them and boom he's stunned.
They're in chests, in the bloodweb, in the gifts in the bloodweb. They're everywhere. Send help.
i still like them.
they are an event item, so they wont be around for long, dont worry.
I actually do dislike these more than Flashlights.
I rarely encounter someone who successfully blinds me with Flashlights, and even then they almost never pull it off twice per match.
These 1-use Items makes them cocky though, and they don't have to hold a button.
Just be able to recognize the animation timing, press the button and you can already run.
I'm just glad the screen isn't eye-blindingly white anymore...
I haven't gotten a single mori or pink add-on on and I 've been playing for hours yesterday and today but I've gotten 3 purples. Stop changing the entire topic on every post. This is about firecracker not killers mystery boxes giving ebony mori for 3k which death happen often.
Flashlights are extemely annoying when you are a killer but I think that's the point.
As a Huntress main I use my hatchets to make survivors back away from palets or other possible spots for using the flashlight.
But I get what you are saying, I believe all killers should have something to counter this.
It's still easier to catch a killer off guard with these than a flashlight though.
More importantly it's harsh that they can cancel wraiths cloak. That's a bit too OP.
They don't bother me as a killer, for the most part I can avoid them. I dont mind them as a survivor, unless someone drops one as I am on the hook. I end up being blinded, saved, no clue I was saved, then slugged.
*Survivor drops a firecracker, killer gets blinded*
Killers Mains: