@Jago said:
Because I did a body block under hook.
That guy don't stop sending message to me telling me he reported a lot of people that did that and have been banned.
Is that a new thing or should I just report this guy for threatening me ?!
Thanks
You could try blocking him instead and not start silly threads.
How would you react if you were worried that you’d be banned from a game you enjoy playing? I played a game with a streamer and ended up in their lobby, told them in chat and paused the stream so I could play without sniping or feeding info or anything. Right at the end I said “gg [streamer name]” and the last guy who died, who died on hook from second phase while I waited near the gate and took the hatch, accused us of working with each other and getting me and the streamer banned for it. I came to these forums to ask if I could legit be banned just because some salty ######### who expected me to kill myself saving him saw me say gg to the streamer immediately after the game’s end. I was scared I’d actually get banned - Survivor-Killer team-up farming is bannable permanently, and I wasn’t teaming. Fortunately I was told no, and apparently that was true because I haven’t been banned for it. So I ask again - how would you react if you were told you might get banned for something you’re not 100% certain on being rule-breaking or not?
What Master said if correct. If the messages are being sent through Steam, then the OP needs to contact Steam's support to report the harassment. The developers can only take actions if said harassment was typed within the game lobby.
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
He's full of crap. Body blocking is not a bannable offense any more than camping is. Report him for harassment.
Thats not harassment actually.
Also you should be aware that falsefy reporting can get you banned too (they said so at least if I remember correctly)
Constantly messaging him saying he's going to get him banned is harassment. No question about it.
We both know what "constantly messaging" means in such a case. And if he really did, then you simply quit the lobby and its over
Oh do tell. What does it mean? Why are you assuming he is messaging him in the lobby?
Because if he is not, then its not BHVRs buisness
@master@doowie There is no lobby chat on Ps4. It's all coming directly in your message box. Since you can report people for being rude / insulting, you can't report harassment based on the Dd report cause Sony don't care about this.
And as he forced to be manipulative with me and non-stop messaging about being banned, yes, I was starting to doubt, and that's why I posted my request here @BigBubs
@Judgement exactly ! Thank you... Some people these days... Just get salty and want to ruin the day of other people instead of trying to improve themselves...
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
He's full of crap. Body blocking is not a bannable offense any more than camping is. Report him for harassment.
Thats not harassment actually.
Also you should be aware that falsefy reporting can get you banned too (they said so at least if I remember correctly)
Constantly messaging him saying he's going to get him banned is harassment. No question about it.
We both know what "constantly messaging" means in such a case. And if he really did, then you simply quit the lobby and its over
Oh do tell. What does it mean? Why are you assuming he is messaging him in the lobby?
Because if he is not, then its not BHVRs buisness
@master@doowie There is no lobby chat on Ps4. It's all coming directly in your message box. Since you can report people for being rude / insulting, you can't report harassment based on the Dd report cause Sony don't care about this.
And as he forced to be manipulative with me and non-stop messaging about being banned, yes, I was starting to doubt, and that's why I posted my request here @BigBubs
Well if you dont tell us on which platform you play, then we can only guess.
On PS4 as you said they use the playstation social network to communicate, so its sonys responsibility and not BHVRs. BHVR is responsible for stuff that happens ingame, but if players use the platform to harass each other, then the platform owner has to take care (steam sony or microsoft)
There should be a block button btw, even on ps4 I think
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
He's full of crap. Body blocking is not a bannable offense any more than camping is. Report him for harassment.
Thats not harassment actually.
Also you should be aware that falsefy reporting can get you banned too (they said so at least if I remember correctly)
Constantly messaging him saying he's going to get him banned is harassment. No question about it.
We both know what "constantly messaging" means in such a case. And if he really did, then you simply quit the lobby and its over
Oh do tell. What does it mean? Why are you assuming he is messaging him in the lobby?
Because if he is not, then its not BHVRs buisness
I never said report them to BHVR, my friend. I simply said report them. If they are harassing you by constantly sending you messages threatening to ban you, then they are accountable to someone for harassment.
As has been said, you are in no danger of being banned. Secondly, if this guy is harassing you as you stated, report him to Sony, they do listen and will ban quickly. I have had to do this far too many times with people who harass my wife the rare times she uses any form of voice chat and the lonely realize she is a woman. The messages female gamers get is disgusting.
@lasombra1979 said:
The messages female gamers get is disgusting.
Too true. And then those ######### will claim that "there are no girls on the Internet". Yeah, there are, but they'd rather not deal with your bullshit.
@lasombra1979 said:
The messages female gamers get is disgusting.
Too true. And then those ######### will claim that "there are no girls on the Internet". Yeah, there are, but they'd rather not deal with your bullshit.
I agree with you but I'd just like to point out that "there are no girls on the Internet" is a dumb 4chan joke that has been around for years. It isn't that they literally think there are no girls on the internet. lol
@lasombra1979 said:
The messages female gamers get is disgusting.
Too true. And then those ######### will claim that "there are no girls on the Internet". Yeah, there are, but they'd rather not deal with your bullshit.
I agree with you but I'd just like to point out that "there are no girls on the Internet" is a dumb 4chan joke that has been around for years. It isn't that they literally think there are no girls on the internet. lol
You'd be surprised how many people take it as the gospel truth.
@Jago said:
Because I did a body block under hook.
That guy don't stop sending message to me telling me he reported a lot of people that did that and have been banned.
Is that a new thing or should I just report this guy for threatening me ?!
Thanks
You could try blocking him instead and not start silly threads.
How would you react if you were worried that you’d be banned from a game you enjoy playing? I played a game with a streamer and ended up in their lobby, told them in chat and paused the stream so I could play without sniping or feeding info or anything. Right at the end I said “gg [streamer name]” and the last guy who died, who died on hook from second phase while I waited near the gate and took the hatch, accused us of working with each other and getting me and the streamer banned for it. I came to these forums to ask if I could legit be banned just because some salty [BAD WORD] who expected me to kill myself saving him saw me say gg to the streamer immediately after the game’s end. I was scared I’d actually get banned - Survivor-Killer team-up farming is bannable permanently, and I wasn’t teaming. Fortunately I was told no, and apparently that was true because I haven’t been banned for it. So I ask again - how would you react if you were told you might get banned for something you’re not 100% certain on being rule-breaking or not?
I gotcha man it's all good. I've had many a theats in my online time (mostly taking monsters from people on ff11 with my op pld.) point is u asked. we answered so go play and have fun. even if that fun is leatherface camping.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's full of crap. Body blocking is not a bannable offense any more than camping is. Report him for harassment.
Thank you mate. Seriously he doesn't stop his shet and harass me for that, I was starting to think he was right lel
Wait did you bodyblock the basement?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest
No, just a hook, to get a we gonna live forever stack
Thank you mate ! Gonna send this as an answer
If they don't ban people for making racial slurs in the post game chat, I doubt they would ban you for this.
Mad grit says hi

@cardgrey that was one of my firsts arguments !
You could try blocking him instead and not start silly threads.
I played a game with a streamer and ended up in their lobby, told them in chat and paused the stream so I could play without sniping or feeding info or anything.
Right at the end I said “gg [streamer name]” and the last guy who died, who died on hook from second phase while I waited near the gate and took the hatch, accused us of working with each other and getting me and the streamer banned for it.
I came to these forums to ask if I could legit be banned just because some salty ######### who expected me to kill myself saving him saw me say gg to the streamer immediately after the game’s end. I was scared I’d actually get banned - Survivor-Killer team-up farming is bannable permanently, and I wasn’t teaming.
Fortunately I was told no, and apparently that was true because I haven’t been banned for it.
So I ask again - how would you react if you were told you might get banned for something you’re not 100% certain on being rule-breaking or not?
Why did you feel a need to post?
Thats not harassment actually.
Also you should be aware that falsefy reporting can get you banned too (they said so at least if I remember correctly)
Constantly messaging him saying he's going to get him banned is harassment. No question about it.
We both know what "constantly messaging" means in such a case. And if he really did, then you simply quit the lobby and its over
Oh do tell. What does it mean? Why are you assuming he is messaging him in the lobby?
Because if he is not, then its not BHVRs buisness
What Master said if correct. If the messages are being sent through Steam, then the OP needs to contact Steam's support to report the harassment. The developers can only take actions if said harassment was typed within the game lobby.
@master @doowie There is no lobby chat on Ps4. It's all coming directly in your message box. Since you can report people for being rude / insulting, you can't report harassment based on the Dd report cause Sony don't care about this.
And as he forced to be manipulative with me and non-stop messaging about being banned, yes, I was starting to doubt, and that's why I posted my request here @BigBubs
@Judgement exactly ! Thank you... Some people these days... Just get salty and want to ruin the day of other people instead of trying to improve themselves...
Ah my bad, I didn't notice this was happening on the console.
Well if you dont tell us on which platform you play, then we can only guess.
On PS4 as you said they use the playstation social network to communicate, so its sonys responsibility and not BHVRs. BHVR is responsible for stuff that happens ingame, but if players use the platform to harass each other, then the platform owner has to take care (steam sony or microsoft)
There should be a block button btw, even on ps4 I think
I never said report them to BHVR, my friend. I simply said report them. If they are harassing you by constantly sending you messages threatening to ban you, then they are accountable to someone for harassment.
In this case it seems its PSN.
As has been said, you are in no danger of being banned. Secondly, if this guy is harassing you as you stated, report him to Sony, they do listen and will ban quickly. I have had to do this far too many times with people who harass my wife the rare times she uses any form of voice chat and the lonely realize she is a woman. The messages female gamers get is disgusting.
Too true. And then those ######### will claim that "there are no girls on the Internet". Yeah, there are, but they'd rather not deal with your bullshit.
I agree with you but I'd just like to point out that "there are no girls on the Internet" is a dumb 4chan joke that has been around for years. It isn't that they literally think there are no girls on the internet. lol
You'd be surprised how many people take it as the gospel truth.