Imagine just for one day

That you didn't see Wesker after Wesker after Wesker.

It's so damn boring. He's not even a bad killer to go against, it's just that he's so common that when I hear his music I roll my eyes and sigh.

Comments

  • I used to say the same think for the first couple of months after he was released but recently he’s been one of the less common killers in my matches. Don’t see him that much anymore.

  • To be fair wesker is probably the best killer brought into the game. He's fun to play and is pretty balanced.

    I don't play him a lot as I rotate my killer roster and currently having fun with ghost face.

    It's just the same for survivors. I play against probably 6 different survivors in a hour or so of game time with same one's appearing in every game.

    People have their favourites and that's fine.

  • Id take Wesker any day over the amount of Plague games ive had recently

  • The devs would need to make more of the lower tier killers more fun/viable to play if you want more parity in killer choices.

  • I've turned the music down to zero. Still I must listen to looping trumpets

  • It's why I started hating dh so much. Common perks for survivors are pretty much just wesker/huntress for killers. The game becomes monotonous.

  • @NotAnotherDoctor said:

    That you didn't see Wesker after Wesker after Wesker.

    It's so damn boring. He's not even a bad killer to go against, it's just that he's so common that when I hear his music I roll my eyes and sigh.

    For some reason the last couple days I keep getting Doctor, after Doctor, after Doctor..with a Wesker sprinkled in.

    Idk wth is going on. Idr Doctor being played so much...also idk if it's just because I main killer and haven't played so much surv in awhile (as I have the last couple months), but I don't remember him feeling so overpowered.

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/376112/imagine-just-for-one-day

    For some reason the last couple days I keep getting Doctor, after Doctor, after Doctor..with a Wesker sprinkled in.

    Idk wth is going on. Idr Doctor being played so much...also idk if it's just because I main killer and haven't played so much surv in awhile (as I have the last couple months), but I don't remember him feeling so overpowered.

    Probably the latter. Doc is pretty good at punishing even small mistakes, which makes him very oppressive against unseasoned survivors. He's definitely not overpowered though.

    If you can manage to maintain a bit of distance, mind game him here and there and pre drop some pallets you should be fine against most Doctors. Also, playing him helps a lot to see his shortcomings.

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/376112/imagine-just-for-one-day

    For some reason the last couple days I keep getting Doctor, after Doctor, after Doctor..with a Wesker sprinkled in.

    Idk wth is going on. Idr Doctor being played so much...also idk if it's just because I main killer and haven't played so much surv in awhile (as I have the last couple months), but I don't remember him feeling so overpowered.

    archives. There are some doctor-related quests

  • I’ll take Wesker in most of my matches over Blight. Wesker at least has counterplay. 😅

  • @MeanieDeeny said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/376112/imagine-just-for-one-day

    For some reason the last couple days I keep getting Doctor, after Doctor, after Doctor..with a Wesker sprinkled in.

    Idk wth is going on. Idr Doctor being played so much...also idk if it's just because I main killer and haven't played so much surv in awhile (as I have the last couple months), but I don't remember him feeling so overpowered.

    probably because of the doc has 2 tome challenges.

  • Wesker counters hold W and skilled players can also outplay Survivors at some loops. Wouldn’t be surprised why people would play him over Trapper

  • Yeah I just realized that yesterday, when I finally moved on to my Doctor challenges...explains that mystery hehe

  • @Xernoton said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3433387#Comment_3433387

    Probably the latter. Doc is pretty good at punishing even small mistakes, which makes him very oppressive against unseasoned survivors. He's definitely not overpowered though.

    If you can manage to maintain a bit of distance, mind game him here and there and pre drop some pallets you should be fine against most Doctors. Also, playing him helps a lot to see his shortcomings.

    Doc still most popular of the old killers probably I see him occasionally. Usually few games a row which is weird.

  • Wesker honestly sucks the fun out of the game for me everytime just like Blight & Hillbilly does.

  • You say that until you get one singular match of a zoning and/or 3-gen killer which is like half the roster these days and then you'll come crawling back begging to be wesked.