Can we please adjust Wesker’s grab hit box and/or on-screen animation?
It’s beyond frustrating to vault a window and take two steps and get teleported back to the other side to get slammed into the wall. I will drop pallets and HEAR the stun audio and then all of a sudden I’m on the other side of the pallet up against a wall. This happens in nearly every game I play against Wesker, and my ping averages around 50-60. The killer ping is seemingly not the issue either. This is clearly a core game problem and it so consistently does not feel fair. Even if the killer should have gotten the hit I’d love to not have these errors in on screen animations to make it no longer frustrating.
Comments
So many times I've thrown a pallet down and appeared on the side he is on and the pallet still goes down. lol
Yeah for sure there's something wrong with Wesker right now. I've vaulted a window/pallet, started to run on the other side and he's still grabbed me. It's bull. They'll probably ignore it though.
Yes. And you will get smacked into the Pallet you just thrown while being on the other side of it.
@Topic:
100% agree. Some hits with his Power at Windows or Pallets just look way too BS. And it is a shame because Wesker is a really fun Killer to go against, but once you experience getting smacked against the Pallet you have just thrown or fully vaulting a window to get set back and smashed against it, it instantly sucks out all the fun in this game.
This happens to me as well all the time. I complete a successful vault, my ping is 20ms, and suddenly I am rubber banded to the previous side grabbed by wesker.