Killers with very satisfying hits (Thoughts?)
Freddy - something about his claws slicing into survivors and the blood dripping
Sadako - cricle go bap
Pig (with drill) - the sound afterward just
Pyramid head (with rites of judgement) - difficult but feels amazing when you get it right
Comments
Clown - I just love the laughter he has after while also coughing.
As for Freddy - his door destruction is great (unless the scratching sound makes you uncomfortable).
huntress hatchet hit noise is PEAK
I find Ghostface's to be the most satisfying
Exposed hit with the sound of your night shroud disabling and then wiping the blood off the knife like squeezing toothpaste out just *chef's kiss*
shpltch "AAA"
*spins knife* HYEH HYEH HYEH
Doctor. Gotta love the giggles.
And Billy. Nothing like hitting a survivor with a curve and then spinning in celebration.
Wesker' s knife very satisfying - in a game sense only :)
Also, successful pallet hit!!! I just love the sound the Doctor makes when he is stunned.
12 knife combo as Trickster and then hearing that laugh.. mmmmmm
Or when he looks at his hands after main events. A mild version of Legion's "drug addiction".
Plague when she swing that censor and backflips a survivor *chef's kiss*
Trickster. The bop and the twirl
Hitting a spicy 180 flick on blight is unparalleled.
I really wish Artist had a satisfying noise when hitting a cross-map snipe.
Victor snipes...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Trapper - the snap of a trap with a scream is the most satisfying thing in the game. Even when I'm a survivor it puts a smile on my face.
Knights crab glove swipe of the blade is very satisfying. Skull Merchants, too. Plus her new cosmetics weapons have differing animations.
The sound of Oni's Kanabo as he angrily beats survivors to a pulp on the ground.
Trappers traps are always a lovely sound. Oni's katana blade makes a lovely 'cling' sound when swung.
Getting a hit with Sadako at the very end of her hitbox is a very satisfying thing to me.
Second is knight M1, just because I am a medieval aesthetic fan.
I think nothing beats Oni's regular hit into popping power. It's so direct and cool.