Guess we know which side they favor
We're rewarding the gen-kick meta 3 gen camping now?
If this isn't yet further proof who's side the devs are on, I don't know what else
you need.
We're rewarding the gen-kick meta 3 gen camping now?
If this isn't yet further proof who's side the devs are on, I don't know what else
you need.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is your evidence of which side is favored?
It's just a tome challenge... it's not that deep
Babygirl where else do you expect her to place her drones like let's use our thinking cap for a moment
yes of course they faver killer by nuking the killer meta. Makes sence
I thought you were the OP for a sec ๐
very few people use wglf and it has me cursed
That is not a challenge, thats just her existing.
Cursed character.
I want to do that now. Make a topic then reply to myself and see how long it is before someone notices.
3 gen repair math favors survivors even with regression perks in play.
Touting a challenge that plays into the strengths of a killer's ability as "proof" that the dev's are biased in their game design is a stretch. Even by this forum's standards.
It doesn't even have to be gens. I could do this on my totem defense build
I hope you don't have high hopes of becoming a lawyer