When’s the anniversary stream?
If BHVR follows the same schedule they usually do then it should be in two weeks from today, which will be on May 9. Just wanting to confirm it though.
If BHVR follows the same schedule they usually do then it should be in two weeks from today, which will be on May 9. Just wanting to confirm it though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be early may, I just HOPE the killer they show is actually unique and has a different type of play style. Knight and SM flopped so hard
I have a feeling it’s FNAF, but it’s just a theory.
I hope it's Popeye
I hope it's
Whatever the anniversary killer is gonna be, i'm expecting someone somewhere to be disappointed about it.
I'm kinda wanting a 3rd resident evil chapter...but I know most don't want that
Oh that’s a given, can’t please everyone.
Nope, it’s going to be a Power Rangers Chapter. Rita will be the killer.
i dont blame them, bhvr has been on a really awful streak of horrible changes lately.
Hopefully in early may. Hoping for Alien but any licensed chapter would be cool
I’d be keen. Everything that’s come from the RE license has been great so I wouldn’t be complaining at all. Variety is good though.
I'd really dig an re4 chapter
Luis and Ashley survivors
Saddler or Mendez as killer
Village as map