New Map is garbage as Killer
What is ur experience as Killer on this map?
I personally hate it.
Scratch marks are to bright for the snow and really hard to track (while they are bugged again with randomly not appearing).
Map feels really large like the old swamp, some structures are absolutely weird and not intuitive at all. The basic jungle gyms are much better.
Also I have a feeling that footsteps are absolutely silent on this map. It's already bugged and nearly impossible to hear that, but on this map I didn't hear a single footstep so far.
And on top of that it consumes the most FPS compared to all available maps.
I don't like it, and it's currently really annoying to get this map so often due to the frequency the devs added for that
I personally hate it.
Scratch marks are to bright for the snow and really hard to track (while they are bugged again with randomly not appearing).
Map feels really large like the old swamp, some structures are absolutely weird and not intuitive at all. The basic jungle gyms are much better.
Also I have a feeling that footsteps are absolutely silent on this map. It's already bugged and nearly impossible to hear that, but on this map I didn't hear a single footstep so far.
And on top of that it consumes the most FPS compared to all available maps.
I don't like it, and it's currently really annoying to get this map so often due to the frequency the devs added for that
Comments
Didn't they fix that? Or is that a bug inside of a bug
Totems spawn on the top of hills and next to Generators.
Despise it.
I know I don't really play much killer and suck at it, but it makes me question myself if I suck THAT MUCH.
This map is really terrible.
also the house has a hitbox surrounding it blocking chainsaws, bottles, hatchets, and normal attacks if you try to attack from the outside to the inside of the house, but not the other way around
Hate it as a Killer. Can't see scratch marks or hear anything. lol
Love it as a Survivor though.
Oh this is lovely. Devs release 2 maps that are garbage for killer in a row. Spirits map is stupid to play on and this one is way too large. But you're not looking at BOTH sides mate. This new map is stupid for survivor. You got nowhere to run because there's such a small amount of pallets. I was in kyf and ran around the whole map with Windows of oppurunity and I found 8 pallets not including the shack pallet. For Yamoka estate I found 9 pallets. Other maps have at least 13 pallets. Even the game has more. This map is stupidly imbalanced towards both sides. It's not different at all to Yamoka estate, they both suck.
That's just the survivor issues.
As killer on the new map, scratch marks are inconsistent and are hard to see. Did I forgot to mention that they're spawning way too far from the host in every map. Spirit is so difficult to play because of it. There's far too much fog and the house can not be chainsawed into. As Nurse you WILL have no chance whatsoever in this map and Hag can only control 1/4 of the map. As opposed to 1/2 of EVERY (including swamp) other map, which makes her stupidly underpowered in this map. Pig is unable to get around the map fast enough with her crouch but her traps are spread out really well actually. And Legion is the only killer who does great on it.
Don't forget the wraith has nowhere to actually approach from 90% of the time without his shimmer giving him away, and the clown and huntress have a TON of obstacles to block their throws.
I honestly wish it was still disabled.
Scratch marks are ######### on every map. They vanish into thin air randomly.
have to dodge the maps cuz of fps issues.
only map which my pc cant play even on low settings
Wait, they haven't learned yet?
"I think we did a pretty good...job so far!"