If Blight would get changes in the future...

I have a feeling that we will one day reach the point where Blight will finaly be adressed. His add-ons are totaly overkill and need changes. He needs some add-on pass. However, as we know from past lessons, I am scared of one thing. Previously Killer "reworks" / changes usualy doesn't end just with add-ons. Yep, with base kit changes as well.

So what I think could happen and what will most likely happen is that they will not stop with just add-ons (which is where I think is the only problem with him), they will also go and nerf his base kit.

I think his base kit is great, he would still be S tier killers but more fair. But I have a feeling they will nerf him as a whole, like nerfing his tokens, making him slower or giving him some extra counterplay or "overheat", etc.

Please don't do that. Don't ruin the killer, just change his add-ons, please.

We allready know what happend to previous killers that got such pass (Hillbilly, Deathslinger, etc.)

Comments