Blight busted on RPD?
I've never seen a Nlight lose on RPD.
The long narrow corridors are a delight for the blight, the main hall are easily patrolled, the outdoor area is a death trap.
Everything is square and at a round angle, making easy for a blight to pinball his way to a hit.
Only the east wing second floor is sort of tricky for the blight, he dominates everywhere else.
Am I wrong or is Blight OP on RPD?
Comments
Bro the tight corridors are literally a detriment for any killer that needs LoS. The map is a disaster all the way around for almost everyone.
No lol. Trying to navigate with rushes once you get into the rooms is a nightmare. Main and outside is really it. Doorways and blight are not a match.
I actually feel it’s one of his bad maps. I’d love to face a blight on RPD.
Literally his worst map along Lery. I hope this is a troll thread.
I think any Blight that can navigate through that map with their power are really good Blight players. I also met a Billy once that knew how to curve around RPD with ease. God bless that blighted Billy.
I've played against some amazing Blights on that map, but also some Blights that struggled. It's all just experience level I think.
Both rpd and lerys are very bad for blight. Game is too in a way but at least you can get some bump logic hits
Mains fine, outside is fine, room with the long table on west side is fine and east side bottom floor room connected to the hallway is fine for the most part. Pretty much anything upstairs isn't great though.
I guess I’m one of the odd ones then cause I love playing against Survivors on RPD.